The vault

Namjoon all drove as fast as they can away from the mansons. "what do we do now?" asked hoseok "let us reach our mansion first" said namjoon. They soon reach their mansion and head inside. Everyone panting, "guys, let's just calm down" said namjoon "calm down!? now!?" said yoongi furiously. "They might be literally coming for us now!" said Jimin. "we need to go!" said jungkook "but where!?" asked seokjin "the vault" said namjoon. Taehyung on the other hand is lost in his thoughts. "taehyung are you okay?" asked hoseok, everyone look at him "when we left mihan looked at me and smiled" said taehyung "you mean smirked?" asked yoongi ." no, I don't think so" said taehyung. Realization hits namjoon and he sprints to the garage. He starts taking out mihan's stuff. He found a book that he was reading earlier, he opened chapter 6:hypnotization. All the members followed him, and looked at what he was reading. "oh no.." said hoseok. "you mean mihan is..?" "hypnotized?" asked seokjin. "yeah, I was reading this earlier and maybe we can find out how to un-hypnotize someone" said namjoon while turning the pages. Other members start searching for hypnotization and vault-related stuff. "we don't have much time!" said jimin "they'll be here any moment now!" said jimin. "guys, we do know about the vault and how to break the stone" said hoseok "we just need to find something about hypnotization" added hoseok. Few minutes passed and they still couldn't find anything.

Soon they hear sirens pulling up in their driveaway. "oh shit they're here" said yoongi "guys! let's get out from the backdoor!" said jungkook "what about mihan and her hypnotization?" asked taehyung. Everyone took a last glance at the books "we'll see about that later we just need to go now!" said seokjin. They all soon get out from the back door and head to the vault. Which is located in the deep forests, They run as fast as they could. They all soon reach an eerily still place, they all look around and slowly see a huge monument with vegetation all over it. "i think this is it!" said namjoon. Everyone looks at each other and heads inside.

They all look around and see the place is totally dark. "what now?" asked hoseok "we just gotta wait" said namjoon. suddenly sunshine shines bright in the room and they find themselves in between armored suits. They look around, "are they real?" asked hoseok. The armored suits start moving, "yes they are!" said hoseok "oh no" said seokjin, "what do we do now??" asked jungkook. "we gotta fight!" shouted jimin. They start fighting with the armored men. They quickly take down some of them. "everyone take the sword!" shouted namjoon. All the members took the swords from the dead armored men and start fighting the rest of them. Yoongi struggles to fight an armored man where he almost is killing yoongi, suddenly taehyung stabs the man and he collapses "you okay hyung?" asked taehyung " I am, thanks" said yoongi smiling. Soon all the armored men are dead "yay we did it!" said jungkook and hugged taehyung." that was easy" said hoseok "I didn't expect it to be" replied seokjin "congratulations for passing the first round" said a loud voice. "there are more rounds!?" asked jimin "yeah I guess" replied seokjin. The huge door at the end of the room opens and leads them to the next round.

They now find themselves between on a huge board of snakes and ladders "we are gonna play this now!?" asked jungkook. "only one person" said the loud voice. Everyone look at each other, "I'll do it" said seokjin "you sure?" asked namjoon "yeah" he replied. He soon stands on the board and a giant board piece comes next to him out of nowhere. "may the game begin" said the voice. Seokjin slowly rolls the dice and it lands 3, The other pice rolls the dice and it lands on 6. Everyone looked at each other will a frown. "you can do it!" cheered jungkook. Seokjin gave him a smile. The game continues and seokjin is playing. He lands on 86 and unfortunately, he lands on a snake. "oh no!" said jimin. Seokjin gasps and he ends up on the number 54. Looks like the other piece, Everyone crosses their fingers. Soon seokjin ends up landing on a space with a ladder! everyone applauds. Both seokjin and the other piece are really close to the end. It's an exhilarating moment. they both are just 4 spaces away.Seokjin soon rolls the dice and it lands on 5! Everyone starts cheering! and soon run towards seokjin and hug him "you did it!" said jungkook. "way to go hyung!" said jimin." congratulations" said the loud voice, and the piece slowly turned into dust.

They all were really happy, "let's beat the other rounds too!" said hoseok. "yea let's go!" added taehyung.They all headed towards the third round. While they were going to the third round, they here distant voices "I know you're here!" "come back!". "oh no I think it's stefan" said taehyung "guys! we need to get going!" said namjoon and everyone rushed to the 3rd round