Yay! bench trio- wait the fams still crazy

Sometimes things don't end up how they are supposed to. Sometimes you get kidnapped by your crazy ass family. But this has got to be the worst thing that's ever happened.

He was told he could see tubbo, and ranboo. They never told him how. But they did tell him what he'd have to do, before they did.

Which consisted of being hugged, practically suffocating. Being dragged into their laps, and or losing all sense in the fact that he's practically a grown ass adult-

God forbid they hear him say that.

-it also means he can't complain. Nothing 'rude' as Phil had said. He calls bullshit.

 Which leads to where they are now, sitting on the couch, sitting in between his two brothers. He's being smothered, is the simplest way to put it. 

Technos arm wrapped securely around his waist, pulling him into the other's side, as he reads. A soft purring coming from his throat. His head resting softly on the blonds.

 Wilbur, on the other hand, has his arm wrapped around the youngest stomach, his head resting against tommys neck. His breath tickling the other. A dopey smile plated on his face.

In between the two of them he smelting. The heat is absolutely killing him, but unfortunately he can't say anything if he wants to see his friends again.

Tommy looks up to where Phil is cooking in the kitchen, seeing the man humming as he turns off the stove. He turns around and looks at the three cuddled on the couch, a firm smile on his face.

He walks over and Neels on the floor, his hands coming to lay on Tommy's lap. His hand coming up to cup his cheek.

"Hey mate, you ok? You look tired." Phil asks his thumb rubbing soothing circles on his skin.

 This causes the other two to look up, one with panic the other with soft worry.  (Like it's that hard to figure out who's who.)

"Tommy! Why didn't you say that you weren't feeling well?!" Wilbur asks loudly, making Tommy flinch at the volume.

"Theseus's, if you feel unwell you should have said something." Technoblade says, making a soft chuffing noise. Something Tommy recognized as something parents used too soothe their young when they were in pain.

 Tommy sighed and shook his head "no- I'm fine! I'm just tired. I don't know if you know this, but sitting here is literally like being in between two heaters. It's really warm." Tommy says, cuddling into the two even further.

He doesn't notice the looks the other's give. Technoblade smiled and his purring started again, leaning down to nuzzle tommy. Wilburs face practically splits with his wide smile, shakes a little bit in excitement, embracing the other tightly.

Phil on the other hand chuckles, leaning forward to kiss the other's forehead. He's hand gently scratching blond locks. He sighs and stands up, picking Tommy up. Ignoring the looks he got and sits down, placing Tommy in his lap.

Technoblade and Wilbur immediately came closer, drowning the two as they cuddled closer. Their instincts are going haywire, as told by their wide pupils. 

Piglins are very possessive and protective of gold, so why should hybrids not be the same? It just so happens that their family has the most golden hair they'd ever seen.

 So it's practically a given that they want to be near them at all times. To protect them, keep them away from everyone else. Their dad- prime bless him- told them to embrace their instincts.

So they are, they'll keep the two most prized possessions to themselves. Away from any and everything, they refuse to allow either of them to leave this house. This nest. Where they can be safe.

 Tommy leaving (escaping) increased their instincts, making the two antsy and paranoid. They've been making sure that at least one of them is around the gold. 

So being able to surround them makes them so happy. 

Wilbur smiles as he looks down at Tommy, and Phil. Cuddling closer, he lays his arm around them. Looking at his twin, which of whom, looks back.

Techno copied Wilbur laying his arm over the two, making an 'x' with Wilburs. His purrs got louder and more rumbled. 

And Phil? He just smiles and sighs fondly. Trying to ignore the growing dread he feels, the problems coming up ten fold.

On one hand, he has to worry about the twins' instincts. He has noticed the two getting more possessive, and letting him leave the house less. He's going to have to figure out how to calm them, before he gets trapped in the house.

Like tommy-

On the other, he's promised Tommy to let those two 'friends' of his. He knew he promised, but the thought of letting anyone else even see him brings a rush of rage through him.

He'll have to talk with techno and Wilbur about it, but for now? He gets to cuddle his family. 

Huh- Tommy was right, it's like sitting between heaters-

_________________________________