i wish we could go back-

Tommy is tired. Not the usual tiredness he feels from exhaustion, or having to deal with his family's annoying antics. 

No- this is a bone deep feeling inside of him. This is a feeling of pure and utter hopelessness. He's completely given up.

And genuinely, can you blame him?

He doesn't know how much longer he can do this. He feels suffocated, smothered. He can't even go to the damn bathroom without one of the crazies following him.

Like damn- he's not going to fucking die! 

So he lays there, he doesn't move, he has completely given up. What else is he supposed to do? It's either be here on his own free will- or eventually be tied to the bed anyway. 

So all in all, an absolutely fucked situation. 

He doesn't know what he could do, he's tried to leave; only to be dragged right back down to hell- So he stops fighting.

He's so tired.

----

Wilbur wouldn't say he's sane, in all seriousness he would say the exact opposite. He knows what's happening is wrong- he knows. while the other two try to live in blissful ignorance. 

No. He's not going to pretend he's right, he's not that far gone. But will he stop? Will he let Tommy go? Absolutely not.

See the thing is, he is aware he's fucked up. So he doesn't feel the need to hide behind false justice, or lies.

He just takes. 

It's not like anyone could stop him, his brother is on his side- ( just like always) -and Phil is trapped just like tommy.

Here's the thing, Wilbur is selfish. He wants everything, money, power, riches- but most importantly, he wants his family.

He wants- no needs to have full and utter control over them. No one else can have them. Their his damnit- 

If he could, he'd lock technoblade here too. Unfortunately the piglin is much stronger than him, and far more helpful then he would be tied up.

Wilbur just wants his family to keep them safe and alive. He doesn't care what he has to do, or who he has to hurt- along as his family- 

No his home is here and he's happy. And isn't that what's important?

That's what he tells himself as he watches his brother's mental health deteriorate, watching him lose all the happiness that previously filled the blond.

Wilbur is not a good person, because he doesn't care.

____________________________________