Stranded

In a galaxy, far, far away from Planet Earth, there was a spacecraft travelling in its vacuum. In the cafeteria of the spacecraft, there was a plump boy in green who was stuffing his face in various type of food that he can find.

There was also another boy in purple with dark blueish-purple hair, who just kept eating red carrot donuts. Then, there were also two girls. One dressed in pink with a hijab while the other dressed in yellow with a beanie, both were having a conversation with each other about the latest missions. A boy in orange with his signature dino cap, not too far away from the girls, were having a mini catch-up session with an older man and a red power sphera. That man, also has a similar streak of white hair on his head, had his arm over the younger boy's shoulder.

Now, in the main control room of the spacecraft, we have a man probably in his 30s wearing huge belt with its signature "P". On his right, there is a yellow power sphera, that is guiding him in which direction he must go to. And on one of the chairs, to the left of them, lies a green cat and a smaller power sphera at its nametag.

"Honey Pumpkins of Justice! Look over there! A planet full of rainbows and colour! Let's explore and bring some rainbows home!" The man exclaimed in excitement to the yellow power sphera beside him.

"No don't do it Captain Papa! Remember what happened last time?" Ochobot, the yellow power sphera reminded him of his actions from the past.

"Well, this is a different planet. What's more, is that it looks so lovely and delicious too!" The man, named Papa Zola, ignored Ochobot's reminder and steered the spacecraft in the direction of the colorful planet.

"BOBOIBOY! GUYS! CAPTAIN PAPA IS LANDING ON A RANDOM PLANET! AGAIN!!!" Ochobot yelled, trying to get Boboiboy and the others to come to his aid.

Ying was the first to reach the control room, with her super speed. Second to arrive, was Yaya, with her flight. Third was Fang and Boboiboy. Surprisingly, Gopal wasn't the last this time. Amato and Mechabot were last, taking their own sweet time to stroll to the control room, confused about why everyone was in rush.

"Captain Papa!! We are not going to any planet other than Earth!!" Ying exclaimed towards the captain, but her words fell on deaf ears as they were headed straight towards a floating space rock. "LOOK OUT!! WARGHHHH!!" The side of the spacecraft crashed into the side of the space rock, causing the captain to lose control over the spacecraft.

The MYS Kebernaran spaceship was spinning out of control very quickly. Everyone on board could only hold on for their dear life as it spins mercilessly. Before anyone could get a grip, the spaceship crash landed onto the same planet that Captain Papa was headed for.

"Urgh, is everyone alright?" A voice belonging to none other than the orange dino-hat boy rang out as he got up from the floor.

"I'm fine"

"Same here"

"Oww, that hurts!"

"Where are we?"

A bunch of responses were quickly followed to the previous question asked. The others either gave a thumbs up or a light smile to show that they are alright.

"What planet are we on, Ochobot?" The said robot hurriedly scanned the scenery as he searched for data in its system.

"I can't seem to find any record of this planet. We could be the first ones here,"

"So, I guess that means we are stranded here on this unknown planet for now, huh," Fang pushed his visor to the bridge of his nose while taking in the view.

"WHAT? So, are we lost? Are we going to die here? I want to go home... Huhuhu... This is all your fault Captain Papa," Gopal, pointing his finger towards the Captain that was supposedly responsible for this unfortunate landing. They were all supposed to land on Planet Earth for their break, but somehow just ended up in nowhere.

"Hey, it's alright. Everything is going to be okay. Let me and Mechabot look at the spaceship, we will be able to get going in a few, I am the best at fixing things anyways," Amato joked, trying to calm the teens down.

The team watched with anticipation as the legendary duo took their leave to check on the spaceship's engine and exterior. Yaya and Ying went to the control buttons to check on the spacecraft's power and resources.

"Oh no! The spaceship only has thirty percent of its power left!" Yaya turned to the team.

"What's even worse, is that the power is still being drained as we are speaking! We might not even have the power to fly out of this planet," Ying added on, panic quickly shown on everyone's face.

Just then, Amato and Mechabot came back to the control room, while giving a nervous smile. They were immediately bombarded with questions related to their current situation.

"Have you fixed it yet?"

"Can we fly now?"

"Do we tell commander about this planet after we get out of this?"

"Should we start the engine?"

Not a single word has left the mouth of Amato, as well as Mechabot, leaving the rest clueless about what Amato is going to reveal to them next.

"What's with the silence, Admiral?" Yaya asked, finally noticing the concerned look on the duos' faces.

"Well... we have a huge problem," Amato reached for the back of his neck, while giving a sheepish smile. "The spaceship is missing multiple parts,"

Loud gasps were heard, before the whole control room turned into total chaos. Captain Papa running around screaming for help, Gopal trying to contact anyone using the SOS button that currently was not working. Yaya and Ying embraced each other in a tight, comforting hug. Fang trying to contact his brother for assistance. Cattus leaped onto the arms of Boboiboy, afraid of the same pain that he had previously suffered before reaching Laskar Station. Boboiboy, looked towards his father and the two power spheres beside him, coming up with a plan to resolve their current problem.

"Why don't we explore this planet while trying to contact TAPOPS?" A bright lightbulb appeared above his head. Heads swiftly turned towards the speaker, interested in what he was going to suggest next. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone! I am aware that I have disappeared for sometime, and I would like to apologize for that. I have been busy with complications at home, so I could not make stories. I am back, but I will not be posting daily, like I used to do in the previous book. I'm so sorry for making all of you wait for so long, I hope you guys understand :)

And if you are new here, do check out my other completed book, "The Journey Ahead"

Thank you for reading!!