8

The girls were having practice and they were being checked by the choreographer. All of them were starting to get exhausted and to be honest, even Yeji herself was getting exhausted. Yuna looked like she would stay for hours in the bathroom later, Ryujin looks like sho wanted to sleep already. Yeji and Chaeryeong were both trying their best to catch up with the choreography.

Chaeryeong kept looking at them, well Lia to be precise, she looks so exhausted and she was worried for her...

"Yeji unnie" Chaeryeong called for the leader

"Mhm?" Yeji asked and then looked at the younger since the choreographer was focusing on Lia at the moment

"Can we ask the choreographer to make Lia unnie take a break? I'm worried that she might suddenly collapse" Chaeryeong said worriedly, yes Lia practices really hard since she knows in herself that she needs to keep up in dancing, she knew that dancing was her weakest asset.

"Please unnie? I don't want Lia unnie to get sick" Chaeryeong told Yeji, Yeji just sighed, she also wants to ask the choreographer but she knew that the choreographer was harsh as well...

"I'll try" Yeji said and Chaeryeong nodded and thanked their leader

(ya'll should know that this is just fictional and nothing that I write here is true or happens to the girls in general)

As Yeji was about to ask the choreographer, the choreographer started scolding Lia.

"Lia, I know you're weak in dancing but its just a simple move... why can't you do it?!?" the choreographer asked, Lia kept quiet, not wanting to talk back.

"Its a simple move, if Yuna could do it.. you should too. Its very simple Lia, I want you to keep practicing for the rest of the days" Lia just nodded from what the choreographer said

Their choreographer let out a big sigh before talking again.

"I know you're a great vocalist, but then, you still lack dancing skills, I don't know what's wrong with you. I don't even know why did they accept you to join the group, have you ever wondered how you affect your group members? Don't you think what you're doing is bringing them down? Aren't you ashamed?" those words that were said hurt Lia. No one ever told her that, even JYP himself, he would always tell her to do her best and if she was having problems she could always rely on the girls....

After hearing what the choreographer said, it made the the girls look towards them. Yuna was so shocked, Yeji and Ryujin furrowed their eyebrows while Chaeryeong... she was getting mad. How could someone say that to an idol? yes they need to hear some negative comments from time to time but what their choreographer said was too far already.

Lia held in her tears, she wanted to cry... it was hurtful as if it was stabbing her heart. She loves being an idol, midzys and especially the girls. What she just heard made her think about her decisions in her life.

"You should be ashamed" The choreographer said once again and scoffed

Chaeryeong couldn't take it anymore, she was angry at how the choreographer treated Lia, her girlfriend.

"With all do respect miss but you are going too far" Chaeryeong said as she finally stands up and walk towards them

"Chae... no" Yeji warned

"No unnie, she went too far, it was fine when she was talking about Lia unnie's dancing but degrading her and saying that she should ashamed is already too far" Chaeryeong said angrily

"Well I'm sorry Lee Chaeryeong... I am just stating facts"

Ryujin stood up all pf the sudden, it was rude on how their choreographer addressed her group member. From all they know is that they should always have 'miss' when addressing them. Yeji knew that Chaeryeong was about to go mad