10

Upon reaching the dorm, Lia went straight to her and Yuna's room, she went to the bathroom quickly, locking the door.

"Is she gonna be fine?" Yeji asked

"I'll talk to her later" Chaeryeong said and sighed. She couldn't take it, seeing Lia lose a lot of confidence hurts her.

Yuna, Yeji and Ryujin stayed at the living room, watching some tv, its been thirty minutes already since they came back after practice.

Chaeryeong was wondering if her girlfriend was just taking a long bath or if she was doing something else.

"Umm, what is Lia unnie doing? she's been in the bathroom for thirty minutes already" Yuna said

"I'll go check on her" Chaeryeong said and stood up from the couch.

"Call us if you need some help" Yeji said and Chaeryeong nodded

Chaeryeong quickly went to Yuna and Lia's room. She got in and she was sure Lia was probably still inside the bathroom, she knocked on the door, hoping that the older would reply and talk to her.

"Baby, Its me, Ryeongie, open up the door" Chaeryeong said as she knocked but there was no response.

"Baby? come on, open the door please" Chaeryeong called but still there was no answer. She even can't here any sobs from inside, like it was so quiet.

"Baby?"

"....."

"Yeji unnie! Where are the keys?!?" Chaeryeong asked, panicking, what if Lia did something bad to herself? What if something happened, Chaeryeong wouldn't want to lose Lia.

"Why?" Yeji asked as she walked inside the room.

"I can't hear Lia unnie, she's not answering, unnie please get the keys" Chaeryeong cried, she was trying to open the door but she really can't.

Yeji hurriedly got the keys and helped Chaeryeong in opening the door. Yuna and Ryujin rushed towards them as well.

As soon as Yeji opened the door, all of them were in shock, Lia was lying down on the floor, just beside the bathtub.

"Unnie!" Chaeryeong cried and went to Lia, She held the older's body tightly.

"Please wake up...." Chaeryeong cried as she caressed the older's cheeks.

"Yuna, call manager unnie!" Yeji said and then got some things.

"Unnie" Chaeryeong cried, Lia wasn't breathing, her face was pale, her lips were pale as well.

"What did you do to yourself?" Chaeryeong asked and cried, she hugged the older's body.

"Aish, come on, I'll start the car" Ryujin said and rushed out of the dorm. Chaeryeong then carried Lia's body outside, she brought her to Ryujin's car.

"Yeji unnie, we don't have much time, let's go on our own" Ryujin said and started the car.

All of them got inside the car and Ryujin quickly drove them to the hospital. They didn't care if there would be fans or people who would recognize them.

Upon reaching, Yeji was the one who carried Lia inside the hospital and asked a nurse to check on her. Lia was quickly brought to the emergency room and it left the four waiting outside. Chaeryeong was so worried, she was panicking and Yuna and Ryujin had to let her calm down.

"L-Lia unnie..." Chaeryeong sobbed

"She's gonna be fine Chaeryeong, just take deep breaths" Ryujin guided

Soon later, their sister group Twice suddenly came.

"What happened?" Nayeon asked worriedly

"Lia unnie.. we saw her unconscious on the bathroom floor" Yuna said

They then noticed Chaeryeong who was crying too much, almost losing her breath. Mina wanted to help, she knows how to calm the girl down.

"Chaeryeong, look at me" Mina said and held the younger's shoulder. Chaeryeong then looked at Mina, trying to regain her breath back.

"Take deep breaths Chaeryeong, calm down, Lia is going to be fine" Mina said but all that Chaeryeong could do was cry. Momo helped by caressing the younger's back.

"Won't we cause trouble if we're all outside here?" Yeji asked

"Right, let's go ask for a room" Nayeon said and asked a nurse for a room and good thing the nurse let them.

Chaeryeong kept fiddling with her fingers as they waited for Lia. She can't stop crying, she was nervous and worried at the same time for the older.

"She's gonna be fine Chaeryeong, don't worry to much" Mina said

Suddenly, nurse then went inside.

"So?" Nayeon asked

"She's stable now, she just passed out, good thing you girls brought her in time, if not, we were close on losing her" the nurse said and with that Chaeryeong cried harder

"Thank you, can we check on her now?" Nayeon asked and the nurse nodded.

"Umm, how will we..."

"Don't worry, we already asked the other people to not bother you girls" the nurse said and they all nodded.

They all went to the room where Lia was put in. As soon as they entered, Chaeryeong rushed towards Lia to give her a hug.

"Hi baby" Lia whispered but Chaeryeong could only cry.

"What were you doing that you suddenly passed out?" Yeji asked

"I don't know.... I was just there looking at myself, the next second it suddenly turned black" Lia said and looked down, Chaeryeong still hugging her.

"You worried us Lia, especially Chaeryeong" Nayeon said worriedly. Lia then took a glance on her girlfriend

"I'm sorry baby" Lia said softly to Chaeryeong.

"I think some of us should go now, a lot of people are going to take pictures of us here" Momo said and the others nodded.

"Go on now baby, I'll be fine" Lia said

"No!" Chaeryeong whined

"You have to practice tomorrow, I'll be back by then" Lia said

"I don't want to practice...." Chaeryeong said and sniffed

"You have to baby, I'll be fine, I promise. My mom is coming later" Lia said and Chaeryeong then let go of the hug and just looked at Lia.

Lia smiled softly at the younger, wanting to reassure her that she would be fine.

"Go now, I'll have Yeji to watch over you while I'm gone" Lia said and kissed Chaeryeong's forehead

"Go on Yeji, you guys can go back to the dorm" Lia said and let Chaeryeong go with Yuna

"Come on girls" Nayeon said and led the girls out of the room. Lia was about to let Chaeryeong go but Chaeryeong hold onto her tightly.

"Ryeongie, you have to go now" Lia said

"No, I won't leave you here"

"You have to practice tomorrow, you have to take care of yourself as well okay? I love you" Lia said and kissed the younger's cheek.

"I promise to be back tomorrow" Lia said and Chaeryeong just nodded

"Let's go now unnie, get well soon Lia unnie" Yuna said and Lia nodded and smiled softly at the maknae.

Yuna then helped Chaeryeong out of the room.