o n e

Being a rogue is difficult, as no one should be trusted.
They will just betray you, I learned it the hard way.

Your on your own

Anyways back to the moment.

I walked towards the cave I have been living for the past two years.
It is secured as I cast a spell for any species will not be able to find it.
Having three sides gave me the right to be a wolf  a vampire, and a witch.

Not a faye though.

I mastered my demon first, I dominated them, because if your not, you will be the one who need to submit.

Then my wolf, its quit easy as they will just submit to you, but when they are on edge you have no choice but to let them control you if you haven't mastered them.

Then my witch.

It took me five years to control my powers...as it constantly be out of control and wouldn't give me control if it didn't let out some steam.

Oh come on!, why is ut always me who you always talk badly?

My witch said making me role my eyes.

I don't have a choice, maybe because your head is still stuck up your ass

I said and the two snickered.

Pulling some herbs out, I put them each in a jar.

They contain different magic, it wouldn't be nice to keep them in one jar.

You might say, why I didn't just be in a pack?.

I don't really want to talk about it.

Being a wolf, I got to have a mate...but for me, I think its just a distraction, they would just reject me the minute they found out who I am.

My life right now is just what I wanted right now.

I would go to the city once in a while, but I think its too risky, scientists have been looking for me...

Well councils.

My contact lense protecting my identity.
As my natural eyes is aqua blue, also known as the eyes of every tribid out there.

To examine me, breed me, so their raise will be stronger and rule other raises.

I wanted to laugh at their excuse, I mean who even made them councils?...the king of course.

He hadn't made an appearance to the public, but he sure has a reputation to be a playboy, a manwhore, to make it quick.

Everyone want me, because to them, Im a threat to their child...again.I would have asked if they hit their head too hard or something, but I don't blame them though.

Either way I wouldn't do something to take any of my sides.

I wouldn't have lived any days if it weren't for one of them.

Grabbing my cloak I went out, I forgot some herbs, and I need to get something at the market for something important.

I don't want to shift, this will attract attention, into someone un wanted.
Like rogues.

Sighing, at this time its winter.

"Well..aren't you beautiful."a man said  next to a tree.

Sighing, I faced him."well aren't you ugly."

I got back on my way, but as wasn't expected he launched at me.
"What the fuck man."I said and let my claws out.

Scratching his chest.

He didn't stop though, he was able to bit onto my leg near the artery area.
Growling, I threw him against a tree, but before I could even attack, he jumped onto me and bit in my neck.

Not the mark kind though, just a normal bite.

That's when I knew, he was a vampire.

Shit.

Biting his arm I sit on top of him, but as known, he scratch my stomach in a matter of seconds.

Vampires are fast, but I know he isn't a normal one...he have higher rank status.

Which have the abilities to be faster than any vampire.

Which means Im fucked, I don't want him to see my sides, it would be a high risk

Biting his neck, I knew he was done but ha was again able to scratch my back.

A deep one at that.

Looking at him, I saw a dagger from his pocket and launched it at his heart.

Deciding to keep the dagger, I sighed.

Im getting weak at the second, fucking bitch.

I know that getting back to the cave is no use, so I did the best thing to keep me alive

Cross the royal borders.