51. Serendipity *finale*

"Sounds really fun that you are arriving in Busan now." Areum voices out as she emerged from the insides while all the lights were off, Nara took few steps back when the hole of the gun in Areum's hand was pointed directly to her forehead. "Why are you doing this Areum? You've been on my neck these days. What's your problem?" Nara sighed angrily.

"I see, I'm hurt this is coming from you. I send you to go and see Jimin and who else do you end up seeing?" Areum asked. "Oh please Areum, I admit you control all the guards but sometimes you just love to kill. Didn't your spy tell you everything enough?" Nara said angrily. "The guts..." Areum smirked. "What the fuck Areum! You are just getting on my nerves!" Nara screamed.

Crashing hard on a string of  nerve in Areum so much that when she decided to walk out on Areum, she grabbed Nara by her hair and slapped her. "Gosh, y'all piss me off so much sometimes." She rolled her eyes as she watched Nara helplessly lay on the floor before her. "What do you want?" Nara cried. "You knew about Taehyung didn't you?" Areum asked.

Nara was quiet, at first she didn't understand the reason behind Areum's action but after the revelation she realized that Bong Soon had betrayed her. "Please Areum stop..." Bong Soon cried. "I told you I was going to tell her myself." Nara glared at Bong Soon. "I swear I didn't say anything to her she came to me asking me about you and Taehyung all of a sudden believe me." Nara said vehemently.

"I really didn_" Areum shot very close to Bong Soon's arm and soon enough a piercing scream had the three girls looking up the staircase. There stood Ah Nah shivering with wild cries. "Take her to her room." Areum said to one of the guard who had emerged because of the voice.

Seoul.

Jungkook fixed Jimin's necktie and picked the body splash to spray his body proportionally. "We good?" Jimin asked. Jungkook examined Jimin once more before nodding in approval. "Here." Jimin picked a wristband he had secretly purchased for Jungkook. Jungkook took and smiled broadly to show his appreciation.

"Do you like it?" Jimin asked. "I love it." Jungkook replied pulling Jimin into his arms, he kissed his lips passionately. "I will wear it everyday." Jungkook said. "That will make me extremely happy." Jimin cheered."come on, the interview is in an hour." Jungkook beckoned.

The drive to the tv station was calm and comforting. Jungkook held unto Jimin's hand throughout the journey. He was very happy, happy that finally Jimin was going to claim him without any boundaries. "We will get married and be happy forever. I want to spend the rest of my life waking up to your face." Jungkook confessed.

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you either." Jimin replied with a broad smile. "Come here." Jungkook drew closer as Jimin did. With his finger beneath his chin, he kissed him. "I love this." Jungkook whispered and continued to kiss him. He giggled. Their kiss was getting quite intense, more passionate and sensual.

"Do you mind if I fuck you before the interview?" Jungkook asked in a low seductive tone. He gasped at the expression of words Jungkook used. "Yes I mind. The interview is some few minutes away." Jimin replied. "How about after the interview?" Jungkook asked getting quite serious.

"Oh please I can't have you sitting in an interview with a boner." Jimin replied. "Your reply will decide." Jungkook but softly on Jimin's lips. "Shhh, lets have the interview." Jimin whispered with a wink knowing the car had come to a halt. "Wait for me." Jungkook called after him when Jimin opened the car handle.

As expected the crowd at the entrance was crazy. Being guarded by the guards, Jungkook and Jimin managed to get inside peacefully.

                             BTS Dorm