chapter 15

I woke up and squeezed my eyes a bit next morning, I really didn't remember anything that happened last night.

I stretched my hand to check my phone for the time .
It was 10 in the morning, pretty early to wake up on a Saturday so I snuggled back into the sheets but before I could continue with my dreams, I heard sounds coming from downstairs.

I walked out of my door and stood at the balcony only to be faced with a smartly dressed lady probably going to work.On a Saturday!!!!

"Hey, you finally woke up, I have cooked some food for you, it's in the kitchen but am leaving now , I'll see you later , goodbye" she told me the moment she spotted me.
"You're working on a Saturday?, that's toxic" i told her
"Not really, am just out for some simple business, am i too smart?" She responded.
I scanned and well she was just good to go wherever she was going.
" You're all fine,Goodbye mom" I said to her then walked back to my bed.

*****
" Get your lazy ass up already" I vaguely heard probably in my dream so I just hugged my pillow a bit harder and turned  to the other side.
"Elle if you don't wake up am trimming off your hair " I heard again ,in Belle's voice .
"Not my hair" I groaned and then..
" What!" I yelled when I woke up to be faced with an evily grinning Belle with a pair of scissors ready to trim my hair.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" I asked feeling a bit angry.
"Planning to trim your hair isn't that obvious, I have been waking you up for the last 20minutes and my small thread of patience is already worn out" she replied then sat beside me.

"Why didn't you just use the alarm?"
"Because it would be too loud and everyone is waiting for you downstairs" she said while putting back my scissors on my table.

"Who is everyone and what are they doing here?"
" Everyone is the dude you gave a lap dance the last time you had a party here and the people you hang out with at school, oops I think i just "

"Who is the dude i gave a lap dance ?"I asked while air coating I gave a lap dance .

"Oh , Charlie , you forgot already" she replied and continued saying other things I didn't hear because my brain had frozen at the name . Charlie?? When? How? Why? What was I thinking?

I then remembered the 'hot guy ' mom was talking about.I had just shrugged it off because just a few people had commented about it and...
" Earthhhh to Karaaa" Belle blurted while waving her hands in front of me.

" What were you saying again?" I asked feeling a little unsettled.

" I was saying I thought you guys were a thing but then you weren't hanging out at school so I thought you were giving yourselves space but right now am completely confused" she repeated.
" You are confused because am confused too", " how did you know About the lap dance and stuff?"

"Oh you know , that day of the party I was pretty tired so I left to sleep a bit earlier."
"Next morning , you were trending a lot for sure and well before I left I kind of did something to your phone so you might have seen less messages and news about what had happened but now that it has slipped , pass me your phone so that  you can see what actually happened."Belle said.

I gave her my phone and I waited for the outcomes.

" Are you ready to see or we should just let somethings be?"  She asked to confirm if I actually wanted to see what had happened that night.

I was really curious of what I had done . Is that why everyone was kept eyeing me at school?. Because I had given a lap dance to one of the most popular boys .

Belle slowly handed me my phone and for a moment I was scared. I made the sign of the cross and then opened my phone and there it was . 200 messages from people I didn't know  and some I knew. I went to my Instagram to check and this was worse , I was tagged on almost one million posts,300plus DMS from accounts I didn't even know ever existed. As it had to be , those who knew me  were asking about the guy, some were making fun and sending GIFs about the dance , some were abusing me and so much more .
I just looked at my phone , seriously unsure whether to cry or to laugh about it.

" Am really sorry for not telling you sooner , I kind off thought a lot was really going on with you so I thought  at the moment that was the best decision to make, to cut off all the pressure, I am really sorry, I am....." She explained but I didn't really see where her fault was , so I just moved a bit closer and hugged her. I was tearing up already.

I was feeling sad , all the sleep I had had so that I had a good day had gone to waste just like that.
I pulled away later and held her hands.

" It really is not your fault, you did nothing wrong , you actually did what a best friend could ever do, I really don't know if I would have been happy for the last few days if I had seen that" I told her brushing off a few years off my cheeks occasionally.
" Yara what's tak_" Alex asked in a frustrated voice when he opened my door .
For a moment , I forgot I had been crying the last few minutes so I turned instantly.
The look on his face when he looked at me was one I had never seen . He rushed to my bed and sat next to me.
" What's wrong Yara?" He asked in a  soft voice while giving me a side hug. It didn't take him long to notice what was going on because he picked up my phone and began scrolling.
" Wait wait wait ,this is you?" Alex laughed
" Yeah" I replied with a sad smile .
" And this is the Charlil guy from those boys of the bulls right?" Alex asked again.
"They're called the bulls?" Belle asked just the same question i was going to ask.
"Yeah weird name I know but it's the bullies, don't mess with those guys , I don't know how you were even giving a lap dance to him."Alex explained.
"So sad we already had an argument  with him?" Belle answered in a low voice.
"You did?"
"Yeah well he was being an ass and I wasn't taking any nonsense" i said.
"By the way what are their names?" I asked.
"Oh you know Brice, there's Charlie the one with a British accent, the one you-" Alex explained though i cut him off before he continued.

"Shut up" i shouted while beating Alex with one of my pillows. I knew just what he was going to say.
"Ok ok, so the one with blue hair is Marcello, the other guy is called Dustin, i pretty much don't like him, he is always moody and stuff" Alex continued.
" Good luck with you sharing a school with them because I think you already poked the devil" Alex said while throwing back my phone on the bed to make his way out of the room.

"Btw hurry up, we are waiting for you and Tiffany plus Kelsey to arrive so we can start the game "
"Which game ?"
" Truth or dare "
"The fun one?"
" What do you think?" He replied with an evil smirk.
" Give us 10minutes we'll be there"
"Ok" he replied then closed the door.
" Btw Yara you're good at that dance I must say, am going to go and add that one to the dares so I can watch it live" Alex snorted while peeking his head through my door and I just flipped him off.

"Well well, time to get you ready,go and shower quick while I pick for you something to wear" Belle blurted pulling my hand a bit.

I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom. I was still thinking of the incident, how did it happen????
I showered quickly then went to put on the clothes Belle had left on my bed .
It was a black short pencil skirt and a black baggy t-shirt.
I went back to the bathroom to dress up but the skirt was really too short for my own good.

"Awww look how smart you are" Belle said when I got out of the bathroom.
" This skirt is too short"I complained.
" Free pizza if you put it on for me pleaseeeee" she said while making puppy  dog eyes I couldn't resist and i wasn't letting that free pizza slip out of my hands.

"Ok"
So now let's go downstairs and show off those hot thighs .
"No-"
"No NOs, no buts"
"Ugghhh"

We walked downstairs and damn everyone's eyes were on me and I was feeling a bit awkward.

I liked the attention though

Someone's Adam's apple blooped up and down the moment his eyes met my you know the thighs.

Everything just seemed to be in slow motion and the very many stairs weren't helping either.
I went and sat down next to Kelsey .
" Girl am so borrowing that one for my second date" Kelsey hyped the moment I put my butt down .

" You could even have it now you know"I joked.
"Later buddy, I don't want to distract the guys more than they already are."
"....."

The music started playing in the background then Alex came and sat next to Belle on the couch.
" So I guess it's decided , truth or dare" Alex announced.
" Noo, truth or drink"Kel opposed.
"Too late " Alex said then went to the kitchen and came back with a tin.
**********
Guess what's in the tin😉😉
Can't wait for next chapter too .
Tap that small star and receive your portion of luck today😂😂.
Works btw
Thanks for reading.
To be continued......