• Isabella Rylie Cameron

" rafe, leave me alone

" rafe, leave me alone. you're being an âsshole "

[ 𝗕𝗔𝗦𝗜𝗖 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢 ]
name
isabella rylie cameron

nicknames
izzy (very close friends and family)
baby cameron, baby bella, mini C (the group)
cutie, babe, shorty, etc (kiara - if dating)
baby, iz, gorgeous, princess, etc (jj - if dating)

age & birthdate
15, august 27th 2004

place of birth
outer banks, north carolina

sex & gender
female, cis-gender woman

sexuality
pansexual

pronouns
she/her/herself

" well how exactly are we going to get a fugitive to the bahamas? "

[ 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 ]

first appearance
season one, episode one

personality
• sassy (she may be small, but she has quite the attitude. izzy is often sarcastic and always making smart comments)
• sensitive (usually she acts strong, but she takes things to heart most of the time)
• clumsy (izzy often has bruises and scrapes from falling or something, but the small accidents are usually more funny than not)
• adventurous (the kook life was not made for izzy, loving the unknown and exploring. its hard to do that as a kook in a small town that she isn't allowed to leave)
• playful (she's the type of person to tease her friends, which they all do in return. of course it's nothing too serious, considering she's sensitive and they know that)
• respectful (izzy uses her manners, cleans up her mess, etc. she's respectful to those her deserve it, which at one point, does not include her own father)

likes
• pineapple
• the beach
• hanging out with friends
• drinking (occasionally)
• netflix
• teasing her friends