• Kathleen Cora Davis

TW: mentions of abuse, alcoholism, miscarriage, etc

" we have people who need our help, so let's get started "

[ 𝗕𝗔𝗦𝗜𝗖 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢 ]
name
kathleen cora davis

nicknames
• katie (general nickname)
• kc (friends and family sometimes)
• baby, babe, love, gorgeous, beautiful, etc (eddie)
• officer davis, ms davis, mrs diaz (professionally)
• baby, darling, honey, sweetheart (athena)

age & birthdate
33 ; may 25th

place of birth
manhattan, new york

sex & gender
female ; cisgender woman

sexuality
straight

pronouns
she/her/herself

pronounsshe/her/herself

" uh huh... so basically we have nothing? zero evidence and zero leads "

[ 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 ]
first appearance
1x01

personality
• determined (katie doesn't give up on anything or anyone. when she has a task or someone needs her help, she's determined and ready to fix the problem)
• outgoing (she's super outgoing and friendly and absolutely loves to hang out with friends and family)
• calm (katie can usually stay calm under pressure, except when it comes to things that remind her of her ex)
• messy (katie doesn't have the cleanest apartment in the world and often leaves clothes or random items lying around)
• overthinker (she is a major overthinker, analyzing everything someone says or does as well as the situation and the possible outcomes. it's helpful at work but not when she's just living)
trustworthy (she's a very trustworthy person and not the type to tell secrets unless the person themself or other people are at risk)