Surrendering To The Wolf

A/N:
This is just a fantasy story and of course, it's my type of fantasy so it might make no sense to you. I've a few things to clarify here just to clear off any confusion when reading. This story is about wolves but it doesn't include the ABO universe but there will be slight mention on mpreg, so please do not read if you're not comfortable with it. Other details will be mentioned throughout the story. Long chapter ahead and happy reading.
_______________________________________

'Get him!' The wolf roared through his mind-link to his subordinates as the pack went chasing after a younger wolf. The one ahead was running as fast as he could, gasping and panting as he turned back just to find the leader only a few steps away from him.

'Stop running!' He could hear the wolf's voice ringing in his head as he quickened his pace, rushing down the slope and into the thick, misty forest.

'Don't lose him.' The leader commanded as they started a formation, intending to trap the younger wolf.

'Now!' The leader dashed forward, stopping right in front of the younger as the latter halted his steps, looking at the elder with fearful eyes.

'You're not going anywhere, rogue!' He growled as the younger retraced a few steps back, eyes fell on him as his body tensed.

"Tie him up, Prem." The wolf ordered as he transformed back into his human form, putting on the clothes Knot handed him, "He should be taught a lesson. No rogues should ever trespass our land."

"Yes, Prince Arthit." Prem, one of the prince's guards that had already got himself dressed, tied down the still struggling wolf.

However, what they didn't see was the wolf's eyes glinting when he gazed at Arthit's pale and alluring chest that was exposed under the gleaming sunlight, his placket wide open as he buttoned up his dress shirt. The blood-red collar around his slender neck attracted the younger's attention.

As if he could sense the intense gaze of the rogue, Arthit tugged on his collar slightly, his thumb caressing the fabric around his neck that indicated his status in the palace. The skin that was the sole attention of the rogue began heating up as he felt himself blushed faintly.

'Something doesn't feel right with that rogue.'

He could feel his heart almost thumping out of his chest when he heard the soft chuckle from the rogue echoing in his mind.

'What was that?'

"Prince Arthit." Knot called out when he noticed Arthit was still in a daze and nudged him gently. Startling out of his trance, the prince cleared his throat and glared at the rogue who's now boldly staring at him, despite him being afraid of the pack a few moments ago.

"Take him back to the palace."

The guards lead off walking back to the palace, leaving Knot and Arthit still on the spot. Knot was looking at Arthit with a raised eyebrow, noticing something was off with his childhood friend. He decided to let Arthit confess himself but the latter only shrugged his shoulders before trudging towards the troop.
_______________________________________

"Your Majesty." Arthit bowed to his father sitting on the throne and the king gestured to join him on the royal seat as well. But Arthit simply shook his head, remaining standing on the spot.

"So... what did you get this time, son?"

"I found a rogue wandering around the border of our land, father. I've already locked him up in the dungeon." Arthit proclaimed with a smile.

"A rogue, you say?" The king looked at his son, surprised. It'd been decades since there's any rogues around their land after the war between three clans and the rogues. Moreover, he'd recently heard from his old friend, a king of the neighbouring kingdom, that the prince of their place was travelling the lands and would sometimes pretend to be a rogue.