Ryouta Kise

Y/N POV:

It was after school and I was paired up with Kise for an assignment. I was waiting for him like we agreed to meet up but 20 minutes later he hadn't showed. I was becoming impatient. Where was that boy? I began searching the school. I ended up near the gym when I head squeaking of shoes. Oh right he does basketball.

I open the door slowly and quietly. I enter and go up on stage. I sit in the middle of it and begin to watch. He was an amazing player. One of the teammates noticed me. I think his name was Kasamatsu? Once he saw me he seemed annoyed. Am I not allowed here?

He walked up to Kise and kicked him. I think me and this Kasamatsu guy are going to be good friends. Kise then question him rubbing his back.

"What was that for Kasamatsu?"

"Get rid of your fangirls!"

He points back toward me. I am not his fangirl. If anything I hate him.

"Oh her, she's not a fangirl"

"Huh?"

"Hey Y/Ncchi!"

I stayed quiet. I just waved back.

"What is she here for- what are you here for?"

He yelled at me. I walked up to them and pointed at Kise.

"See fangirl"

I punch his shoulder. He looks down at me. I was slightly smaller than him. He could see the anger in my eyes.

"So, what are you doing here Y/Ncchi?"

He question. This guy seriously doesn't remember!? Do I have to knock it into his thick skull!?

"Are you kidding me!? Do I really have to repeat myself!?"

All the boys stared at me with sparkles in my eyes. Most to them blushed as well. Kise I think blushed. Maybe from embarrassment? Whatever!

"Repeat what?"

I was about ready to bitch slap this bitch. I punch his head then kick him where the sun don't shine, well not anymore. He was on the floor. One eye closed but still looking up at me.

"You planned to meet up with me so I could tutor you, yet here you are playing basketball, no wonder your grades slipped! You spend all the stupidity you have left on this stupid game!"

I didn't mean to call it stupid. I love basketball too. It just slipped so I went with it. I don't think the rest of the team was very happy tho.

"I-i'm sorry, it slipped my mind"

"Whatever, how much longer do you have to be here?"

"It goes til' 7"

"Ugh! God! I'm going to work! I'll pick you up later, not my fault if I'm late"

The boys stare at me confused?

"Work? Aren't you too young?"

"Just of age actually, plus I don't have a choice, both parents are dead and I'm the eldest, of my siblings"

"Then how will you get to work, you don't have a licence, your not of age!"

"Uhm, I own.a.motorbike"

"So cool!"

"Seriously your parents are dead?"

"So you do everything around the house?"

"Do you pay for everything?"

Are questions I hear from everyone mouths.

"Gotta go to work, I'll answer your questions another time see ya later bitches!"

Oops, showed a bit of my real self. Who knows, maybe they already new. Some people do. Other don't. I get on my motorbike and ride home to get dressed. I then drive off to work, probably the last one there.

~Time skip 7:23~

Kise POV:

Was waiting for Y/N. She was nearly half an hour late. Honestly couldn't blame her. She had to take care of her family, and she is a high schooler. Such responsibility. She finally arrives apologizing for being late.

"Sorry I'm late I had to finish my shift."

She pats the seat behind her then gets off the bike. She gets out a second helmet and throughs it at me. The way she through it was as if it were a basketball. I shook my head and put the helmet on. She sits back on the bike and waits for me. I sit behind her and hold her waist.

"Hold tight!"

She says then starts it and zooms off. I hold on for dear life closing my eyes. I then look up and see all the pretty city lights go by. It was an amazing sight. She suddenly turns onto a silent road. I put my head up and feel the breeze. I slowly let go of my grip around her waist.

I put my hands in the air. Y/Ncchi was saying something inaudible. Suddenly. I went flying off the bike.

Y/N POV:

As Kise was loosening his grip I kept shouting to him to hold on again. Obviously he didn't hear me cause his hand were in the air. He suddenly flys off the bike. I turn my bike and stop it in the middle of the road. J took off my helmet as I ran up to him. I kneeled down next to him. Putting his head in my lap. I started tearing up. My tears fell onto his helmet. He was breathing but he was also unresponsive.

"I told you to hold on idiot"

"Please be okay"

"I don't what the person I love the most to be hurt, and know it was my fault"

"I can't have that again, it will break me."

I took off his helmet and saw his dead looking face.

I look away from his face and look at my stomach.

"You love me?"

I heard. I looked up at him and his eyes were open. He sat up and I looked at him in disbelief. I hugged him and he hugged back.

"As I asked, you love me?"

"No! Maybe... Okay fine! I do love you..."

"Y/Ncchi."

"Hmm?"

"I love you too"

He put and hand on my cheek and pulled me in, kissing me. He pulled away and met with my shocked eyes.

"Y/Ncchi, I love you, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Kise..."

"So?"

"Yes Ryouta! Yes!"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Atsushi Murasakibara

Tetsuya Kuroko

Seijiro Akashi

Shintaro Midorima

Satsuki Momoi