discord

George's p.o.v
"Sapnap well, here I am. What are your other two wishes" both me and sapnap started laughing " my love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it in" we laughed even harder

Dreams p.o.v
There is no point being in this call its only about George and sapnap flirting  I came up with a plan to surprise George I walked up behind him (George and dream live together and no they are not streaming) as I got closer and closer to George I wanted to laugh but I didn't I picked George up "DREAM! PUT ME DOWN I'M GONNA FALL!" he was laughing "it's punishment time George" I heard sapnap laughing "Frick the Fricky Frick off" I hung up on sapnap I carried George to my room and threw him on my bed he groaned "since you decided to act like a slut your gonna get treated like one do you understand" George nodded I grabbed his dick threw his sweatpants he threw his head back moaning "words slut use your words" I said in a deep sexy voice "I understand master" I smirked and bit his neck leaving a bite mark "now sapnap will know who you belong to" he covered the bite mark with his hand and I smacked his hand "show the bite slut" George showed me his hand it had blood on it I licked the bite mark on his neck (do not do that please that is bad) "do you want me to fuck you?" I asked knowing the answer would be yes "please master I want you rail the hell out of me" I took off his sweatpants "or maybe I could just tease you that would be fun wouldn't it" George kept groaning as I ran my cold hands up and down his thighs "your hand are so cold" I took off my sweatpants "your not getting prepared" He groaned knowing he was not gonna be able to walk I pulled down his boxers his face went red and he turned his head I grabbed his chin "aw is the little slut embarrassed" I said making a pouty face at him I took off my boxers "that won't fit" George said shocked at how big my dick was "it has before so why not this time" I asked "all the other times you have used lube" I giggled "well then don't be such a whore next time also use our safe words if I push you to far"  (Red-stop) (Yellow-slow) (Green-keep going) George nodded I slowly pushed my dick into him "holy fuck your tight" he threw his head back moaning and groaning in pain and in pleasure "d.....dream I....It hurts" he said in pain I didn't move I let him adjust to my dick once he did he said "y... You can move now" I made him think I was gonna go slow but then I pulled all the way out leaving the tip in and rammed back into George making him scream moan "oh... Holy fuck dream" with every thrust George screamed my name and I loved hearing him scream like that  (I didn't feel like writing out a whole smut chapter I would've but I just wasn'tin the mood to write it sorry)

❤🧡💛💚💙1 hour later❤🧡💛💚💙
George's p.o.v
I instantly fell when I tried to walk to the bathroom with dream he ended up having to carry me "I'm sorry Georgie" dream said to me as I was half asleep in his arms I just nodded I couldn't feel my ass my legs were very shakey my throat burns from scream so much dream gently put me in the bathtub and got me a cup of water after he did that he started the bath and sat behind me he put his head on my shoulder I pushed his head off so I could turn the water off I knew that tomorrow my back and ass will hurt