Chapter 27

Bella P.O.V.

  I finally went into my little space I can't believe it, it all felt so ethereal. When I slipped for the first time yesterday I quickly realize I love being a little. It made me feel so relaxed and happy that I didn't care about anything else in the world.

  I guess Stella is right I did need this, just how am I supposed to explain this to the others "Bella  can I talk to you for a second" Stella comes walking in my room "yea what do you need to talk about" I scoot over to make room on my bed for her.

  She made her way over and sat down on the opposite side "it's about little space, I need to tell you a few more things" I nod and gave her my full attention.

  "Since you finally slipped for the first time yesterday I want to tell you more about little space.... Littles usually has caregivers and these caregivers are people that you love and trust and who you allow to take care of you when your in little space, typically your caregiver is someone you romantically love but it's not always like that half the time" she pauses letting me take in the new information.

  So is Stella my caregiver since she takes care of me "so are you my caregiver" I question "No but I can be your temporary caregiver since I don't have enough time to take care of you full time until you find your caregiver because they have to devote there time and love to take care of there littles" she explains.

  So will I never have one, I got a little teary "s-so I have no one to take care of me" I look to her, I could see she panics searching for an answer "of course not I can look after you until you find one, there's nothing bad about not having one" she pulls me into a hug.

  "B-but what if I can't find one will I be alone forever" "don't think like that you will have someone who will love you with all there heart and spoil you" she boops my nose "really" my eyes widen "yes"she smiles.

  "Now sit back and let me finish telling you more so little have these list of rules they need to follow and if they break one of the rules it will lead them to get a punishment, when you have a caregiver they make the list of rules, punishments and rewards for the littles, so for us we'll do a little bit" I nod and listen.

  "So what will happen if I find my caregiver" "then you have someone who loves you and takes care of you, once you find them you get to call them mommy/ daddy or whatever you prefer or what they prefer, but remember you don't have to call them anything if you don't feel comfortable with it. If someone forces you to call them that then they are not your caregiver, you get to decide when to call them that" she gives me the look.

  "Yes" I nod "good that should be all for now, are you hungry" my stomach is a little hungry, I look down and pat it "do you want to order take out or make it here" she asks scrolling through her phone "OOOO can we get chicken strips please" I jump on the bed "sure let me order it" she says still scrolling through the phone.

  I jumped off and went to the living room wanting to watch TV, I sat down and got comfy turning on the TV which was currently playing Bubble Guppies right now. I felt myself slip so I just let it happened.

*30 minutes later*

  "BELLA THE CHICKEN STRIPS ARE HERE" Stella yells closing the door "CHWICKEN STWIPS" I jump in my seat excitedly. She puts my plate down in front of me with cut up chicken on it and fries "I guess someone is feeling little today" she pats my head "how old are you" she asks me.

  'How old am I' I wonder, I hold up my fingees and start to count but I didn't know, I frown "I don' know" "it's okay I'll figure it out.... Here you go peanut" she smiles and hands me my sippy cup. My frown was thrown away and was replaced  with a smile.