Attitudes

Tim was gone.
Damian was gone.

All that was left in the cave was a teenage Dick Grayson and an even more than pissed off Jason Todd.
Jason kept thinking to himself ' How the fuck did I end up on babysitting duty?!' 'I don't want anything to do with this kid, he's just liar and no age gap is gonna change that!' And with that Jason got up, picked up his helmet and started walking to his motorcycle to get the hell out of there.
Dick noticed this and honestly he didn't really care if Jason left, he was a stranger as far as Dick was concerned. But he did wonder what he did to make this guy so pissed off with him, the others seemed pissed with him as well, he needed answers.

"I don't think you're meant to go" Dick said

"Like I give a fuck" Jason replied

"Alright listen, I don't know why you're pissed off with me but obviously somethings up, just tell me what the hell is your problem?"

"My problem?! Are you serious! You should try looking in the mirror because you are my problem, always have been"

"You know that's not really a very specific answer" Dick said slightly agitated

"Go ask the others if your that desperate"

"I can already tell they won't tell me till they find an antidote but I want to know now, it's only fair considering we don't actually know how long I'm gonna be stuck like this"

Jason sighed, he realised Dick was actually right... again. They don't know how long he's gonna be stuck like this and there's no point in arguing with a guy who has no idea what he did.
Just as Jason turned around to face Dick he realised that he was gone, ' Jesus Christ, if I don't find him Bruce will definitely kill me unless Damian does it first'
And with that Jason went on a search for the original Boy Wonder (which didn't last very long considering Dick had only walked over to the bat computer)

"What are you looking at kid?" Jason asked

"Just wanna check something"

"Check what?" Jason said looking up at the computer

"Why you looking at Rose Wilson? That's Slade's daughter"

"I know. I just wanna see what she's doing now, see if she's moved on."

"She doing her own thing now, sometimes she get involved with Slade but that's all I know. Why you so curious?" Jay questioned

"Just old friends" Dick said looking at Jason with a slight smirk on his face

The truth is Dick was concerned about Rose, they might not be the closest but after all these years he didn't want to see her turn into the man she hated the most, Dick knew what it was like to be twisted by Deathstroke and how difficult it was to get out of 'old habits'.

Dick sighed.
Although he tried his best to mask his feelings, Jason had noticed that the Boy Wonder didn't look so wonderful, he just assumed that Dick was just tired.

"Hey kid, you seem a little tired"

"Yh, not really feeling the aster at the moment"

"Maybe you should lie down for a bit"

"No! I'd rather stay up and see if the others come back with anything" Dick said, trying to assert some authority in his voice

"Alright listen, you look like hell and I don't want you collapsing on me, I am not dealing with that. Just go up to the manor and get some rest" Jason replied trying to take some authority back
(He was the adult after all)

"I'd rather not go up to the manor"

"Why?" Jason asked, rather puzzled as to why Dick didn't wanna go up.

"None of your business" Dick said, slightly agitated.

Jason realised this was getting him nowhere

"Look, there's a bed in the medical bay, go take a nap there and someone will come wake you when the others get back"

"Fine" Dick said rather reluctantly

Turning around, walking to the medical bay, Dick looked back at Jason and said " You still haven't answered my question"

"What's that then?"

"What did I do to you guys?"
...
"If you still want to know then we'll tell you that when you get up"

"Alright then" Dick replied, rather tired of the secrets

Then again, as Dick laid his head on the medical bed he didn't realise how tired he actually was, 'de-ageing must be a very exhausting process' he thought as he closed his eyes and let his body relax for once in a very long time.. a VERY long time.