Ch.2: Interactions

Previously in Ch.1:

Dr.north and a few guards took me to the left side of the huge area while the others were going to the right when I looked back for Dr.Jone i saw blood on his side he was looked worried and trying to hide it please tell me he wasn't bit?! I was lead into a room and told to sit down dr.north examined my ankle. He wrapped in up tightly.

Dr.north- it is mild sprain keep off for few days then it will as good as new. Have any other injuries?

Uh my heads a bit dizzy but that's normal for me. I just need rest is it ok for this to get wet?

I pointed at the wrapping on my ankle. He nodded his head yes. Said for me to take shower and he'll take us to sublevels where we're staying.

(Back to story Dr.jone pov)

As i saved Jack's life i accidentally got bitten i didn't want to alarm anyone and i didn't want to die. I had at least an hour before i turn, as we were in the cleaning facilities Dr.bunnymund saw the wound on me and he looked at me sadly.

Dr.Bunnymund- please tell me that's not a bite from one of those things?

I'm sorry, i didn't mean to get bit but please don't kill me not yet anyway use this opportunity to study the stages of the turning. And use my body to try and find a cure, you and i both know that the fresher the body after turning the better. And please don't tell jack I'll give you everything i need for her to study she'll take my place for the mission.

Dr.bunnymund- ok come on we should get you to a cell before jack See's ya.

Okay. Can you possibly put me in with the contained subject that way you can observe what happens when i turn. And i think it would be best for jack to see the contained subject before you have me in there so she can understand exactly what's going on.

Dr.bunnymund- ya sure that's a good idea?

No, not fully but it's necessary.

After that he took me to the sublevels and had me in a separate room it shouldn't take much more then 10 minutes at most so I've got some time, i took out my journal and began to write down what i felt during the duration of the turning.

(Jack's pov)

So your showing me what's exactly going on? Where's dr.jone? Isn't he joining us?

Dr.bunny- uh no he's starting on his work now, so we're taking you with us to sublevel 5 as soon as the others get here.

Others?

Dr.North- yes Dr. Sanderson and Dr.Tootherina will be here in little while, i expected them to be a few days more to get here but it seems not.

Wait how long did it take us to get here?

Dr.bunny- oh that's right you were passed out the whole time it's been little over a day since we left.

What!? I really slept that long?!

Dr.bunny- yep so you should be well over rested, come on we got to go wash up.

(30 minutes time skip)

After i got done washing up i got dried and put on my newly washed clothes. I'm so glad there's at least a few females here and i basically got the whole woman's side of the cleaning facilities by myself. After exiting the cleaning facilities i saw two people talking to dr.north. A woman in a white lab coat, with multi colored hair mostly green and blew with some purple and pink, her tanned completion. She must be dr.tootherina and the short man with blonde hair next to her dr.sanderson.