y/ns mafia werewolf bf pt. 3

⚠️TW: much saddness topics⚠️

y/ns small, tiny eyes fluttered open only to see a small apartment like room that she was unfamiliar with.

"Hello, babe" said a super duper shexy voice from a dark corner😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😩✨✨✨✨

"W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-who's t-t-t-there 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺" y/n said, even though she already knew who it was because she recognised his voice. Jake.

"You have to guess😏😏😏😏😩😩😩😩" he said whilst walking towards y/n in a shrexy way.

"Jake" y/n said "tHiS iSnT yOu, YoU cAn StIlL lET mE gO🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺" y/n said because in proper y/n manor she was the only person who could reason with him.

Then jake walked over to her and said "your right y/n, this isn't me, I'm just so angry at everyone because my mother wouldn't let me eat shampoo so I stabbed her and my dad hates me😭😭😭😭😭😢😢😢😢😢😢" jake then untied y/n.

Y/n was sooOooOoOoo touched by jakes backstory that she decided to stay with him.
Y/n then went over to Jake and hugged him.

Jake then slammed y/n against a wall and started to kiss her🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😉😉😉😉😉😉😏😏😏😏😏❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️. Y/n was into this cuz she isn't like other girls, she's y/n.

Just then the police showed up because y/n was literally kidnapped. Then Jake did the cha cha slide and turned into a werewolf and killed all of the police men.

Him and y/n did some very non family friendly activities that night.

Murder. They committed more murder. God, get your mind out of the gutter. Oh yea and they also fuc-