Villains • Reaction

Tomura got a notification about a video posted. He always got many notifications about such things but this channel was by far his favorite. It held two boys, one he knew very well.

"Overhaul" 'Sou announced after the two had explained what they'd be doing in this video. Overhaul was the first they drew.

Bakugou immediately scowled. "He is a fucking mistake of a person. I don't say that as a joke. He's an asshole who hurt a little girl to benefit himself. If I weren't trying to be a hero, I'd stuff him in the oven"

"Or force him to eat that soup... But yeah, to put it lightly, he doesn't have the best ideals. Hey 'Tsuki, did you hear what happened to him?"

They must've been talking about the soup video he hadn't watched yet. He'd been going through and finding the interesting looking videos. He should probably watch that one. Though, a few of them were a little gross with the amount of PDA, but then again, he was never interested in both the actions themselves or watching minors interact like that.

"He fucking deserved it if you're talking about what the league did. That's gotta be the only thing I agree with them on"

"Honestly, same. But he was pretty strong as much as I hate to say it I guess he was pretty smart too. If he'd been an actual member if society check could've been some sort of a doctor or whatever"

Bakugou laughed. "He could've been a- He could've been a plague doctor"

'Sou couldn't help the smile he gave. "He kinda was, but he was the plague. " -Tomura snorted- "Here, you're turn to pick"

Bakugou reached over randomly picked a paper. "Of course, speak of the devil and he shall appear. Shigaraki"

"Your favorite villain" 'Sou said, smirking when Bakugou shot him a look.

Tomura's lips formed into a smile. The kid's favourite villain? That was absolutely something he could boast about.

"He's not my favorite. I don't pick favorite villains. But, he's interesting. He has some hella twisted views, but he's got some insane motivation going for him. Plus he's strong as fuck. I guess he's kinda cool with his quirk and all. Imagine his quirk as a search and rescue hero..."

The purple haired teen known as 'Sou' snorted, "I think all that classifies him as your favorite. You sound like him when he talks about 'Zawa"

"I do not!" Bakugou snapped back. Tomura burst out laughing. This was pure gold.

"Oh my god" He heard Dabi breathe from beside him. "You've got a closet fanboy. And he's a hero student!"

Tomura grinned. "Don't be too jealous, I'm sure you'll be loved one day"

Dabi swatted at home, a sneer on his face as he walked away to get a drink. "You dick. Plenty of people like me. You've got one kid"

"One more than you have"

"Oh! Magne!" The large bodied woman perked up and moved closer to lean over Tomura's shoulder. He didn't bother yelling at her to move, she'd been down recently since she'd been banned from 'missions'. She'd been injured, so he'd put his foot down and banned her.

"Absolute queen besides the villain part" His heart fluttered. Finally, someone other than him, Dabi, and Kurogiri got any credit.

"Honestly though. I kinda wanna see her in lip gloss though"

"You just said 'though' twice. But yeah, lip gloss. The kind without the glitter. She doesn't need glitter to make her pretty" Magne let out a clipped laugh as she received the praise. He heard Toga start gushing about getting strawberry flavored lip gloss.

When the duo moved onto the next villain, the sludge villain. Tomura observed the blonde shrink into himself when they announced the villain.

"We love some trauma in this house of horrors" The teen announced. He could immediately tell, having been trained to pick out negative emotions, that the teen very seriously had trauma. Much of it if the kid's posture and expression told anything.

"Uh, I hate that fucker more than Overhaul. I'd rather spend the rest of my life doing fuckin' coke than see 'im again. And I do not approve of drugs"

Magne gave a noise akin to empathetic pity, "I wonder what happened"

"I'll look it up after. I'm sure there's plenty of information" He reassured. He also felt the need to know more. It was only heightened by 'Sou's next statement.

"Okay but let's take a step back here. You were in middle school with no formal training and resisted the fuck out of this bitch. You can absolutely slaughter the booger pudding now" Bakugou was staring at 'Sou like the purple-haired teen held the answers to the universe. So something had happened during Bakugou's middle school age and it had to do with the sludge villain. Perhaps a school attack.

The duo signed off with the usual ending music with the aesthetically made 'like and subscribe' outro. Tomura opened another tab and searched for what he knew. Immediately a news article comes up. 'Sludge Villain Attacks Aldera Junior High Student'.

He frowned as he read aloud. "Tuesday afternoon, Aldera Junior High student Katsuki Bakugou is attacked on his route home. Villain allegedly known to be the Sludge villain attacked in broad daylight, seizing control of the student and almost killing him in the process. The villain was contained and the student retained minor injuries"

"He was held hostage?" Spinner questioned. "That's not anything different from other situations"

"The Sludge guy physically enters and takes over the person's body, most don't survive very long" Dabi explained to everyone.

"I'd be traumatized too. I wouldn't be whiny bitch" Twice quietly voiced. Tomura agreed. For a middle school kid, it was insane that the kid survived with only this trauma. He'd heard of people that'd gone off the wall after similar events.

That teen was strong, no doubt. Tomura looked forward to more videos. Perhaps he should go back and watch the soup video now.

Word Count: 1015

Fuck the timeline part two