The Coach

(Y/n)'s POV

I smiled to Amy as I sat down next to her on the coach. The week had gone by quickly and it was now time for the beach trip. Once I had told my parents about the trip they were eager have both me and Alois go on it. I think that it was mainly to do with the fact Ciel is still staying at our place and my mother was getting sick of the silent death jabs made at him by Alois.

We were told that it was going to take a few hours to get to the resort which gave Amy plenty of time to talk me through a new show that she had started watching. Again I was only half listening. I was thinking about Haruhi, obviously. I had seen him get on the coach earlier, he and the other members of the Host club were a few rows behind us, but at least he was coming so I could try and spend some time with him at the beach.

It was then Amy clicked her fingers in front of my face. "Hey, you with me?"
I gave a small jump before turning towards her. "Yeah, totally."
"Ok, now I know you're lying." She smirked.
"Fine, I'm lying." I sighed.
"Tell me."
I rolled my eyes lightly before sighing. "I'm thinking about Haruhi."
"I knew it!" She exclaimed. "You like him don't you?"
I nodded turning to look back out the window.
She gave a small squeal chanting 'I knew it' over and over agian. "Are you going to tell him?"
"Are you out if your mind?! No way! Besides he's a host he has to stay single to avoid jealousy."
"But if you like him-"
"It doesn't matter if he doesn't feel the same way, and besides there are more important things."
"Like what?"
"Friendship."
"Oh F* Friendship!"
"Amy!?" She had never sworn before, not even make a sign of swearing. She was serious.
"If you like him go for it, damn the consequences." She gave me a determined look. I rolled my eyes again.
"I will think about it."
That seemed to be good enough for her as she went back to talking about the show. I, however, had lied, there was no way I was ever telling Haruhi my feelings. We were friends and that was enough.

Haruhi's POV 

As soon as I got to school that morning I was attacked by the twins, arguing about who got to sit next to me on the coach. I didn't really care and zoned out, for what I hoped would be, the rest of the argument, only to zone back in a few minutes later when Tamaki joined the conversation. Although this trip was supposed to be first year's only, the Host club had somehow wriggled its way on the trip for 'reasons'.
I ended up sitting next to Kyoya with the twins behind us and Tamaki behind Mori and Honey, where he was growing mushrooms in the corner.  

With all the arguments over seats I didn't get a chance to see (Y/n) but I was able to find out that she and Amy were only a few seats in front of us.
I thought back to the thing that had been troubling me ever since the ball. Whether I tell (Y/n) my feelings or not. My main reasons not to included the fact that if she didn't feel the same way then I might, potentially, lose a friend. However on the other side, if she does end up feeling the same way, I would feel uncomfortable starting a relationship with her based on a lie, so I would have to tell her that I am a girl, and how would she react to that? If she didn't take it well I'm not sure what I would do, I'm not sure my heart would be able to handle it.

"May I enquire as to what is troubling you Haruhi?"
I looked up in surprise, having been broken out of my thoughts, to see Kyoya staring at me. "Um just a bit of inner turmoil." I smiled nervously.
"In my experience its better to share than to keep it in." He spoke looking back to his clipboard.
"Um it's just..."
"Miss (L/n)?"
My eyes widened and my head shot up in surprise. "How did you?"
Kyoya glanced at me a small smirk on his lips. "You may believe you hide it well, but I have eyes and ears around the school, so to me it couldn't be more obvious." 
I nodded, knowing it was best not to ask. "I like her but..."
"You are worried that she doesn't feel the same."
I nodded.
"Well then there is an easy solution. Find out."
I blinked at him, I don't know what I had expected but honestly I was hoping for something a little more helpful. "Thanks Kyoya-senpai." I sighed, looking out the window. 'Find out' huh? I guess it wouldn't hurt to try.

Hey guys I'm so sorry for not uploading sooner I had about a million essays to do for the first month back and I have had a tiny bit of writers block for the filler episodes before we get to the main chunk of the story.
So again I'm really sorry.
I hope you all enjoy this chapter and thank you so much for being patient with me.
Also thank you so much for the 9k+ reads it means the world to me <3
Cya, hopefully sooner this time ;)
~ Orana <3