Jumanji Shit Happens

The gentle white light of the computer glowed on Y/Ns face, their soft porcelain/dark skin a brighter tinge because of it. They decided to go to their favorite games files, Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc. They wanted to see if something would happen.

Most of it was just files for the game itself, but then they found a folder called "Character Files". They clicked, and there were the names of the characters with a ".png" at the end. Their e/c eyes darted to each one.

They decided to click on Makoto's file, and of course, it opened. But then, as the screen came up, white letters appeared on the screen slowly.

"Character Stats, Makoto Naegi"

Then, 4 statuses appeared. Popularity, friends, personality and.. crush stats? They were curious. Should they click it? They let their finger slide the mouse over to the crush stats. And lifted them up. They wondered.. what would happen if they lifted them all up?

28 minutes later

They did exactly that. They were exhausted, but everyone's.. crush stats had been lifted up to an 100. They closed the files. And finally, they opened the game back up. The screen opened, but.. this time, instead of the cool music as usual.. there was some rather.. sultry music playing.

"What the hell?" They said in their mind, chuckling a bit. Maybe this was a light hearted joke implemented by Kodaka. Makoto had a flustered, yet sultry look on his face. Sayaka seemed to have that look too, only she was smiling. They clicked the play button, choosing japanese/English audio. But then..

The screen glitched. It flashed white, black, green, blue, pink.. then.. Y/N found theirself.. being sucked in?! "AAAAAGGHHH!" They screamed out.

-

Birds chirped in the distance as they slowly opened their eyes, the brightness took a minute for them to adjust to but.. there, standing right in front of them was..

Hopes Peak Academy.

And.. a certain brown chestnut haired boy stood there, looking up at it. Y/N didn't know what to do, approach him or run. But of course, they did as all stupid characters in horror movies do. Walk up to him.

"Hey, uh.." They reached out their soft hand to touch his black jacket. He then turned to face them, and his light hazel eyes lit up with a fondness in his eyes. His cheeks were a slight tint of red, but not too bad. "Ah, Y/N!" Some weird dating sim rpg music began to play.

"There you are, lets head in now!" He gently chirps. "Err.. okay, Makoto?" Y/N says, they then proceed to get dragged by Makoto into the gates and into the entrance. Wait they already knew how this was going to go. Maybe they could stop him?

"Wait, Makoto." They say. Makoto turns around, "Hm?"

"We probably shouldn't-"

And.. everything begins to whirl around. Twisting and turning, itchy and burning, itchy and burnin. They sigh in their mind, their only weakness. Plot. They felt themself grow weak and everything went dark.

And the next thing they know.. they wake up in the famous twisted version of Hope's Peak Academy.

///////////////////
Piss