Waking Up

Y/N saw what looked to be light as they slowly opened their eyes, they had awoken from the world of slumber. Raising their head gently, they realized where they were. The classroom.

Y/N quietly cursed under their breath, they were still inside the game. They looked arounr the room, and noticed Makoto in the desk next to them. His head slowly started to rise up, he appeared to have woken up as well. "Makoto, uh.." Y/N slowly said, starting to stand up a little. They were still dazed from sleep, haven woken up only about a few seconds ago.

They put their hand on the desk, incase they tripped. "Y/N?.. Where.. where in the heck are we?" He asked, some slowed down rpg music began to play. It sounded a little creepy to be honest. "No idea, man." They lied, they knew exactly where they were. But they were afraid the game might cockblock them again so they played along.

"What.. why are the windows?.." Makoto looked to where the windows should have been. He tried twisting one of the weird things on it, but to no avail. "Oww!" He said, his hands were now sore from the hard metal material of.. whatever it was he was trying to twist.

Y/N walked over to him, and looked at his sore palms. "Damn! We might need to get a bandage or something for that." They said, as they softly grasped his hands in theirs. Their eyes looked down at them like a concerned mother. "I-I'll be fine, it'll probably go away anyway." Makoto said, laughing awkwardly.

Y/Ns mouth curled into a frown, "You sure? That looked like it hurt." Makoto looked away rather embarrassed, "I-It'll be fine! Trust me. Come on, we should probably.." He then noticed the clock. His eyes said it all, well.. Y/N knew it already, but he must have thought they were late.

"Okay, we definitely need to go!" He said hurriedly, grabbing Y/N's hand tight. And he then began to practically speed down the room, with Y/N flailing behind him. He opened the door fastly, not even caring about the strange environment around him.

"W-Wait! Slow.. slow down!" Y/N yelled, beginning to feel dizzy. Makoto immediately slowed down and turned to face them, Y/N heavily breathed. "Jeez, I think your a bit too anxious about being late to be honest." Y/N said, their mouth curled into a tired smile. "Well, I dont want us both to be late on our first day!" Makoto says.

Y/N's eyes darted around the room, and noticed it. The door tney had to go through in order for the plot to progress. "That door looks ominous." They commented, trying to geg him to notice it. Makoto looked over at it, a bead of sweat dripped down his face as his chest rised up and down.

"It does, but.. maybe it's where we need to go?" He suggested. "Whatever floats your boat man. Your goin first though." Y/N said jokingly, shrugging their shoulders.

"Heheh.. i just hope a monster doesn't come out at us or something." Makoto said, his body turned in its direction. He began to walk to it rather slowly. "Heh, I dont know about you man, but that might be the cutest thing I've ever heard anyone say." Y/N chuckled, in a rather teasing way more than flirtatious. "U-Um.. uh, thank you." He said, his eyes shining with nervousness.

What appeared to be text appeared for a moment beside him, but vanished in an instant. It looked to say.. 1 Love Point! There's points in this?, Y/N thought to themself. What even is a love point?.. And why do i need it exactly? They wondered.

Makoto turned his back on them, slowly approaching the door. He pushed them both open softky with his own hands, and soon the darkness.. turned to light. Y/N heard what would be the beginning of a neverending nightmare for them.

"Woah, hey! Another new kid?"

///////////////////////
E