1: The Confession.

Y/n opens their beautiful ice blue orbs, looking in at the golden sunlight streaming through their blinds.

"Today's the day..I'm going to talk to Johnny.." They tell themself gleefully.

They get out of bed and prepare for the day, eating a breakfast of pancakes made by their mother in the shape of a school bus. Cute. Or whatever.

I don't usually wear makeup and I don't know how, but I'll do it for Johnny, for Johnny... Y/n thinks, heading to the bathroom with a stolen makeup kit from their mother. They don't bother with a tutorial and end up with perfect eyeshadow, eyeliner and lipstick. They finish with some mascara and head downstairs. Y/n's mom is startled by their appearance but says "wow honey you look great!"

"I know" y/n snickers as they walk out the door with their overstuffed purse and head into the school bus.

"Little bitch," their mom murmurs, holding up the middle finger as they walk off

when y/n gets to school they don't see johnny, but they're ready to talk to him after school. whatever it takes.

y/n goes through the day with no compliments about their makup, just rude stares, jealous much? They think to themself.. and they soon get very discouraged. am i ugly?? what will johnny think of me? y/n wonders during their math class. y/n stop being so depressed they think to themself angry. but i diagnosed myself with depression i can't live this way if johnny doesnt like me back they keep thinking.

the math teacher miss brown calls on y/n. "mx y/n are you listening? can you tell me the answer to number 2 on page 69?" y/n looks up startled, blinking and squinting her icy blue orbs. "u-u-ummmmm 420?" y/n guesses. "yes that is correct" miss brown says straightening her rinestone glasses suspiciosly. The period ends and y/n walks out of the shcool. after a long mile of walking y/n sees johnny at the edge of an empty soccer field standing and looking at the setting sun. hes so cute y/n thinks.

y/n walks up to johnny who has his back to them y/n is very nervous and shivering

"h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hey j-johnny" y/n says quietly, yet ferociously, biting their lip...

"hi y/n whats up" johnny says his greasy black hair swaying in the majestic cold wind. y/n shivers "u-u-u-um....." "well spit it out," says johnny. his eyes turn red because he is getting angry

"u-u-u-ummmm.. johnny i-i-i-i like y-y-you.." says y/n starting to uncontrollably sob in despair

"hay its ok babe" johnny says wiping y/n's tears. y/n stares up at johnny with their bright sky blue shining attractive orbs they constantly use to mesmerize him. He's like nothing y/n had ever seen before, gorgeous, greasy(the greasiest of the greasers), and gigantic hair. y/n was taken back they had never seen someone so greasy and muscular "u-u-uwu im so sorry johnny i have trauma" "me to" says johnny smiling at y/n with his shining amber orbs. uwu. "I'm not that scary now am I" Johnny says, taking a step forward. Y/n continues shivering...

"Cold?" Johnny chuckles, noticing y/n's shivers . Without a response, he lifts his greasy leather jacket off his shoulders and lightly places it on y/n. "t-t-thank you johnny..." y/n says quietly, "no one's ever been this nice to me before... uwu"

"why's that?" johnny asks, genuinely curious. "b-b-b-because...I'm not like the others.... i'm an outsider....". "They're mean to me, call me names,... they even said I wasn't..."

Johnny looks down at y/n forgetting how much taller he is than them, he's like a tall greasy brick wall. Johnny places his hand on their shoulders, "go on you can say it" "they say i'm not a greaser...."

"omg y/n thats terrible why would they say that" "idk" "well you are just as greaser as any of us and i love you" "i love you too"

then johnny and y/n walk away into the hills as the sun sets y/n not caring that she has homework due the next day.

       later in the day at midnight y/n writes in their notebook and draws a picture. they  are really good at drawing

the caption says: me when johnny

and the drawing is:

a/n- I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapteR!! tell me your thoughts below I just love johnny so much from the outsiders I had to write a fanfiction to share my love of johnny also there will e no "lemon" or "smut" so go away if your horny im not a horny girl im only 8