2: me when johnny ❤

(sory its a shorter chapter guys! more coming soon xx)

y/n wakes up the next morning, they blush as they remember yesterday's confession to johnny. they get out of their purple sheets, since they're not like the rest and walks to their wardrobe. y/n pulls out their daily greaser outfit which consists of a white shirt, black jeans and a leather jacket. they throw their hair in a messy bun and throw on their red converse. y/n throws some mascara and eyeliner. they head downstairs and heat up a pop-tart. y/n then runs out of their house.

y/n arrives at school and walks down to their locker, zoning out so they don't realize that they bump into a muscular wall. they look up to apologize to who they bumped into. y/n instead, meets johnny's eyes.

"h-h-hey johnny, uwu."

"hi"

the bell rings and y/n says bye to johnny and walks to their first class.

at the end of the day, as y/n walks home all they can think about is johnny, he was Soo perfect...y/n remembers the rumors last year that he hooked up with this best freind ponyboy, but y/n would totes understand if he did again because ponyboy was their second best choice Tbh. before y/n can realize a car is speeding right towards them in the middle of the road.

 bye johnny..................... this is the end. they thought as their life flashed before their beautiful blue orbs. 

Ummm why hasnt. It hit me yet. y/n flutters open their sophistacticaed and chunky eyelashes to see Johnny standing in front of the car that y/n was almost run over by. his eyes are red as he twitches angrily staring at the driver, clenching hsi teeth and fists. ready to pounce as he leaps on the hood of the car and starts smashing it with his fists.

"I AM THE ALPHA, HEAR ME ROAR!"

y/n doesnt know what's gotten into him...this isn't johnny.

"johnny, look at me...This isn't you............." y/n pleads, "jonny PLEASE.........."

yn watches as johnny steadily jumps off the hood of the car and returns to his normal self, eyes returning to the color y/n knows and loves.

"im sorry y/n...I don't know whats gotten into me." johnny looks ashamed as he replies to y/n, "they could've killed u..."

"thx!" y/n replies as they skip off to their house replaying the events in their head. rights as y/n opens their front door, their mom greets them at the door and asks why they were sooo late. "none of youre business." they reply icily. "wwhatever...." Their mom sighs returning to the kitchen to cook dinner.

y/n scoffs, like she cares.Whatever. It suddenly occurred to y/n that they were emo and depressed so they went up to their room and cried for a bit.

that was soooooooooooo romantic I can't believe he saved me.

y/n fell asleep, thoughts filled with when Jonny.