2.5

"Han," Tiana says with a smile before they hug

"Han," Tiana says with a smile before they hug. Tiana couldn't help but feel more at home than she had in the past four years without him. Tiana pulls away as she thinks about a conversation she had before she left for Rio.

"Mommy, where are you going?" A little girl asks as she runs over to Tiana, who is packing.
"I have to help a friend with a job," Tiana answers her before noticing her daughter's frown. "What is it Ivy?"
"I don't want you to go," Ivy says as she crosses her arms while pouting.
"I promise I'll be back," Tiana says as she pulls her daughter into a hug. "I'll have money too. So, we can go anywhere and do anything that you want to do."
"Really?" Ivy asks excitedly causing Tiana to nod. "I want to find my daddy."

"So, when do we start," Tiana asks with a smirk as she turns to Dom.
"Right now," Dom answers before they start walking over to the table that has their plans on it.
"All right, so our target's name is Hernan Reyes," Brian explains as they circle around the table. "And he runs the drug scene down here. He's never been busted because he doesn't leave a paper trail."
"No paper trail means no banks. And no banks means cash houses," Gisele says causing Tiana to nod.
"He has ten of them to be exact," Tiana says causing everyone to look at her shocked. "What? I did my homework."
"Yeah, They're spread throughout the city," Brian says as he unfolds the map.
"And we're going to hit them all," Dom adds with a smirk.
"All of them?" Tej asks to see if he is serious.
"All of them," Dom confirms with a nod.
"That sounds crazy," Rome says as he looks at everyone. "You bring us to a whole other country so we can rob the dude who runs it? I thought you said this was business. Sounds personal to me. Is that what this is? I got love for y'all but personal ain't good business. I can't do this, homie."
"So what we're talking about is $100 million," Dom says loud enough for Rome to hear as he is walking away.
"You say what?" Rome asks as he turns around. "Hundred... See, sometimes I be over thinking, man, and I know we just met, but you just, kind of, got to..."
"That's right, $100 million, and everything we take, we split even," Dom explains causing Tiana to smile.
"That's $10 million a piece," Tej says with a smile. "I am down."
"I'm in," Tego agrees.
"Ten million. Sounds like a whole lot of vaginal activity to me," Rome says causing Tiana to roll her eyes.
"You can't pull off 10 heists on the same mark," Gisele says as she looks at Dom. "You just can't."
"As soon as we hit the first one, they're going to do everything they can to protect the rest," Han explains in agreement with Gisele while Dom looks at Tiana.
"Exactly," Tiana tells them with a smirk.