8.6

"This is crazy," Roman says after they had returned to their hideout

"This is crazy," Roman says after they had returned to their hideout. "We are not in Brazil. So, now we got cars flying in the air? On some 007-type shit? This is not what we do!"
"Man, you really got to check that emotion," Tej says as he and Roman walk over to Han, Gisele, and Tiana. "Your voice just went from Shaggy to Scooby-Doo. This is not what we roo roo." Gisele and Tiana laugh as Roman glares at Tej.
"See, man, when a woman starts shooting at you, that's a clear sign to back the fuck off!" Roman tells him before looking at everyone. "We need to get the hell out of Dodge! That could have been my forehead, man."
"No. That's not as big as your forehead," Gisele retorts before receiving a high five from Tej as Han and Tiana smile. Roman glares at Gisele as she and Tej walk away before touching his forehead, causing Tiana to chuckle. Roman walks away as Tiana turns to Han with a smile before it turns to a frown, causing Tiana to sigh as she sits beside Han.
"I'm sorry," Tiana says as she leans her head on Han's shoulder. "I should have thought before running into danger like that."
"It's okay," Han says with a sigh of his own as he holds her hand. "Running into danger has always been a part of who we are. I shouldn't be upset about that."
"Yeah, but it different now because we have Ivy," Tiana says as she lightly shakes her head. "So, I understand why you would be upset."
"I love you," Han says before kissing her on the forehead.
"And I love you," Tiana says with a smile.

"Ivory!" Letty says as she gets out of her car, having just returned to the hideout, before tossing him her keys. "It's going to need some repairs."
"No problem, treacle," Ivory tells her before they walk over to the others.
"You good?" Owen asks as he looks up at Letty.
"Yeah," Letty answers with a nod.
"Okay, listen up," Owen says as he turns to face everyone. "That was a very different breed from Hobbs' usual wannabe warriors. We need to learn who these people are, what they're made of. Vegh?" Vegh brings over a file before opening it to reveal Brian's profile on top.
"O'Conner, Parker," Vegh says as she throws their profiles forward. "Pearce, Toretto, and the rest of the team."
"These guys are common criminals," Ivory says as he flips through Tej's profile. Letty grabs a file before opening it to see a woman that looks oddly familiar to her.
"Tonight these common criminals were seconds away from taking us down," Owen tells him as he flips through Brian's profile. "Show them the respect they deserve, or it weakens us."
"You might want to see this," Jah says before handing a picture to Owen. The picture is a close up picture of Dom with Letty sitting in his lap.
"Ring any bells?" Owen says as he sets the picture down to where Letty can see it. Letty glances at the picture confused as she walks over.
"Yeah," Letty answers him with a confused tone. "That's the guy I shot."
"You look happy," Owen states trying to get a reaction out of her.
"I don't remember him," Letty tells him with a slight glare.
"That's bullshit," Klaus says, causing Letty to glare at him. "We got a problem guys. We got a picture of her with the guy who almost took you out."
"Klaus, aren't you team muscle?" Letty asks him with a glare. "Don't make me go over there and make you team pussy."
"She don't remember him," Owen states to stop things from escalating. "Names and records aren't enough. I want personal information. Get into their lives, into their minds. Find their weaknesses, and we will exploit them." Everyone, besides Letty and Owen, walk off as Letty looks at the file in her hands.
"I think I already found a weakness for one of them," Letty says as she looks at Owen with a slight glare while he hides a confused look before Letty throws the file down in front of him. Owen raises his eyebrows in shock as he sees his sister's face. "So, I guess if there are any problems then it will be because of you not me." Owen grabs Tiana's file before walking away from Letty, who starts looking at Dom's file.