Chapter thirteen

The nighttime announcement played. Toko then came in. "Y-you were here the whole time!? I looked everywhere for you and when I checked here you were gone!" She said. "Chill." You said with a bit of a laugh. She just pouted. The two do you then went to bed. Unfortunately you had another nightmare. Only this time you didn't wake Toko. You couldn't fall back asleep after that. Then right when you thought you might be able to...your alarm went off. You knew Toko wouldn't come. "How long have you been up?" She asked seeing already heading out. "Good question."

You then saw the others head to the bathhouse. "Okay what now?" You said following. Hiro and Makoto were the last in there. "Kyaaaaaahhhhh!! Someone heeeeeeellllppp!!" Hifumi suddenly yelled. "What's going on!?" Makoto asked. "Makoto save me! I've never asked you for anything, but I am now." You rolled your eyes. "Don't do it!" You said.
"She... trying to kill me!"
"And for good reason!" Makoto looked to Kyoko. "What happened?" He asked. "I asked him a question. I'd like to know why he made the same mistake twice. He snuck into the dressing room in the middle of the night and accessed Alter Ego without permission. And when I caught him, he was hugging the laptop and breathing strangely." You does inside after hearing that. "Wh-what were you doing!?" Hina asked. "Don't ask. Just. Don't." You said.

So Hifumi kinda said he fell in love...no I'm not joking. While Celeste tried to tell Hifumi the reality of the situation you heard a loud booming voice. "Oh shit I forgot to mention what happened!" You said. "What?" Hina asked but before you could answer... "Hey you jerks! I'm sitting here listening to you guys jibber jabber on about whatever!" He said. "Oh Taka are you back Hiro said. "Who the hells Taka!" He replied. "...you...?" Hiro said confused. You buried your face in your hands. "Listen up I'm me! Got it!?" You couldn't tell if this was improvement or worse. "Your...who..." Hiro and along with everyone else was lost. "Don't bullcrap me! Isn't it obvious!? I'm Kiyotaka and Mondo so Kiyondo I guess!" They were so confused. "Y/n do you have something to say?" Kyoko asked. "So um...I may know what happened..." You then told everyone the events of yesterday. Kiyondo then proceeded to to argue over Alter Ego with Hifumi. It was honest the weirdest argument you've heard here. Kyoko and Sakura got them to shut up.

Today was honestly boring. You went to the library to pick out a book. You felt a presence. It honestly was creepy. A thought in the back of your mind played. There was a new motive... No if you think that way it's gonna happen. You then sat down to read. However you only got a few pages down. You then went to look around and found...Toko. "What are you doing here? Why are you hiding." She froze. A look of panic was on her face. "I was just...um..." You out your hands on your hips. "Were you stalking me? Guess that's what you were trying to do yesterday." You said getting annoyed. "No I wasn't I..I.." You then started to walk away. "And don't follow me!" You still cared about her yes, but stalking is another story.

You then went to the store. You finally got some stuff. You got some wigs and makeup. Things related to your talent. You could spend a while in here but instead you left to put the things back in you and Toko's room. You saw Makoto and Byakuya talking in the hall. It sounded like Byakuya was just bullying the dude. You out your stuff back into your room. Toko had a side and you had one for your things. She didn't have much. Just like notebooks and whatnot. Jill had a collection of scissors. The nighttime announcement played. Jill then came in. "Aw mistress there you are!" She practically pounced on you. Leaving her on top of you. Here we go again. "Can you not?" You said shoving her off. "Aw you don't need to play hard to get. I'm fine with you just playing hard!" She said a blush on her face.

You didn't know how to respond. "So how long are you gonna do this? What do you want?" You asked. "Your affection. But your so feisty you make me feel so on fire!!" She really has no shame. You cared about Jill to it's just... She's very intense. "But I'm not being nearly as pushy as usual. Maybe I need to bring my scissors-" You then kissed her. Her tongue was in the way a bit but still. You then pulled away. "There. You got my affection. Goodnight." And with that you went under the covers. You had to hide the fact you were blushing like mad. She giggled happily and then laid beside you. She kept an eye on you. You knew she was still awake by the time you fell asleep.

You didn't get much sleep again. You fell asleep twice and both times you had nightmares. This place is really getting to you. Still you tried to keep your head up. Jill told Monokuma the shut the hell up and she went back to under the covers. You chuckled and went to the dinning hall. Just as you were about to eat with the others after Hifumi was done talking about Taka. Jill. Byakuya too. "Don't ask why we're here. It should be obvious." He said. "I'll give you a hint. I'm wearing red lingerie today!" Jill said with full confidence. And with that you choked on air. She then started to get boob envy from Hina. You started getting second hand embarrassment, even if Jill wasn't. Byakuya wanted to know what's going on. However Monokuma is watching. You grabbed a piece of toast and while Byakuya was going on his I'm better than you rant you left. Going slowly then picking up pace once you were out. Should've known better. Jill won't ever leave me alone. And you heard her laughter. You finished and looked over a wall. You were currently hiding on the third floor. You were in the room with plants. You looked outside. Coast is clear.

"What are you doing?" You practically screamed. "Hina I'm hiding. The thing about her is she won't leave me alone. Got any good hiding places?" She thought for a minute. She then said the pool. And so you did that. Being careful on your way. You did that. You put your feet in the water. After a while you went back into your room. There you fell asleep. Finally getting the rest you need.

You woke to someone shaking your shoulder. "Hmmm?" You opened your eyes and saw Toko. "Everyone is gathering up. And just come with m-me." You got up and followed her. Everyone was in the bathhouse. Makoto and Hiro were the last to show up. Kiyondo scolded them. After a bit more talking the others asked why Kyoko called everyone here. "It's gone. Alter Ego, the laptop, it's disappeared." Hifumi pointed the finger at Kiyondo and he in return did the same to Hifumi. Kyoko then said it was neither of them because she told Alter Ego to scream if he saw either of them. Byakuya then mentioned the person who took it could be a tradior. Then the nighttime announcement played. Then it was time for everyone to go to their rooms, much to Kiyondo's and Hifumi's dismay.

You and Toko went back to your room. "Do you think there really is a someone working for t-the mastermind?" She asked. You shrugged your shoulders. "I don't know. I hope not but... we're doubting each other again..." You said. "I'm sure it'll be fine..." She didn't sound confident in that. You laid on your bed and went to sleep. You had another nightmare but it was about another murder happening. You didn't wake Toko so you didn't seek her comfort. You didn't fall asleep after that. However after like am hour the morning announcement played, so you got at least decent sleep. You went to go to the dining hall. You were a bit late but whatever. You walked in to see Kyoko, Hina, Sakura and Makoto. And only them. "Is this it? What happened to the others?" Sakura said. "Only five today?" Makoto asked. "Anyway let's wait a little while longer for the others." Sakura said. Everyone agreed. After waiting a whole hour nobody else showed. "Something must have happened." Kyoko said. With that time froze around you. They were talking but you were zoned out. The others left and Makoto stared at you. "Are you coming?" He asked. "I don't...this can't be happening again!" You said. You were tired of seeing murder and brutal punishment. You almost let go of your morals and left it alone. But you instead went with Makoto.

Everyone split up. You and Makoto were gonna take the first floor. Your heart was racing so fast you could hear it. You and Makoto went into separate classrooms. Nothing. As you were opening the door you heard some yell for help. Makoto opened the door and ran out. "That was Hina!" You said well more like yelled. "She's on the third floor!" Makoto said. And with that the two of you bolted to the stairs. "Makoto! Y/n!" She said scared. "What happened!? Is someone...!" You asked. She didn't explain and just went to get the others.

And then you and Makoto went into the rec room...