Chapter sixteen

"The spy is actually Sakura Ogami!" You and a lot of others audibly gasped. You looked straight to Makoto and he at you. Neither of you wanted this to be right but... "What are you talking about? There's no way Sakura's the spy! Right Sakura?" Hina turned to her. But Sakura didn't say a word. "And I might just make Sakura fulfill the promise she made sometime soon... And if she doesn't, I can't be responsible for what might happen to that hostage of mine! Anyway that's all I wanted to say. What you guys choose to do with that information is up to you. Either way I can't wait!!" And with that he left. "So what does this mean?" Hiro asked the group. "There is no way!" Hina yelled. "But that is what the build a bear said right??" Jill stated. "Well he's wrong! There's just no way!" Hina defended. "Well Sakura? If he's wrong all you have to do is tell us." Kyoko said. She stayed silent for a moment. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier..." Well... nobody except Byakuya and Kyoko took that well. "So she's been lying the whole time! Kyahaha!!" Jill yelled. Hina was in denial. "No there was a reason! She didn't do this willingly!" You yelled. "What?" Hiro asked. "Makoto and I saw. We saw Sakura and Monokuma fighting. Then Monokuma mentioned a hostage. And during the fight she said she'd fight against the mastermind." You said. "So...you two saw all that?"

"Which means Sakura isn't our enemy. She's a friend who we can trust without question. Is that it? Ridiculous. She was the Masterminds tool. You cannot trust someone like that!" Byakuya said. "He's right? We can't trust a word she says." Hiro commented. They kept talking. Sakura then left saying she's sorry. And then the nighttime announcement played. You and Jill went back to your room. This was the longest you've seen her out. Considering how Toko was acting you wondered if that had anything to do with it. You both laid down. She looked at you with a look you knew to well.

"So...~"
"No."

Then the morning announcement played. You and Toko woke up. While getting ready you filled her in. "Also are you sure you're okay?" You asked. "Y-Yeah. Why?" She replied. "Because once you got comfortable around me you lost your stutter, and now it's back. And you've just been acting off I'm general." You said. "It's nothing o-okay! I told you t-that already! You really a-are as dumb a-as you l-look!" She then opened the door and left to the dinning hall. You stood there kinda stunned. "What the hell did I do wrong? Should I have pressed more? Or maybe less? Agh!" You out your head against the wall. "Why is this becoming so complicated...?" You then went to the dinning hall. "Hey are you okay?" Hiro asked. "Yeah. Why?" You said. "Well you were late and we got worried." Makoto said. The only one that wasn't in the dinning hall was Sakura. Byakuya was here to take refuge from her. Byakuya and Hina started to argue. She asked how to get everyone to believe in her again. Hiro said defeating the mastermind.

"No! What if something happens to her!?" Hina said. "It wouldn't matter." Byakuya said. "What?" Hina said shocked. "If Sakura where to die that's one less person for The Mastermind to control. I have no problem with that. In fact if she did die, that would settle this entire issue, would it not?"

*Slap*
*Slap*

Byakuya then flew back a little. You and Hina charged at him and slapped him. Hina got to him first. But you were so close behind he didn't have time to react to your slap. He had a red mark on both his cheeks. "What the hell..?" He asked. "You disgust me!" Hina yelled. "You're a monster! How can you just say she should die! I understand the lack of trust but that's to far!" You yelled. "To say something like that...it should've been you. You should've been the one to die!" Hina yelled. You and Hina stood next to each other furious. You temporarily looked to your side. Toko was shocked. She's never actually seen you mad before. You then looked back at Byakuya. "I should have died? Interesting. Then are you planning to take care of that yourself? Then go ahead and try." He said. "You think I can't do it!?" Hina yelled tears in her eyes. "Hina calm down." You said in a more gentle tone. "This is exactly what the Mastermind wants and what Sakura doesn't want." Kyoko said. Hina stayed quiet. "What's wrong? Lost your nerve?" Byakuya asked. "I'm leaving... I'll be in my room." Him said before running off. She was shaking with anger.

"All you do is make fun of people's emotions." You said. "What's wrong with that?" He said. "It's gonna bite you in the ass, hard." You said. "And I will happily elude it's attempts." One by one everyone went to their rooms. Eventually Toko went to the kitchen and you went to sleep. You have no idea what happened the rest of the day. That night the tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

Things haven't been settled with Sakura, everyone is in foul mood, Kyoko is still pissed and you have no idea what's going on with Toko. She's become so dismissive of you. Which is the polar opposite of what she normally is.

You woke up to Toko not being there. You panicked thanks to everything that's been going on and ran out looking for her. You didn't know why you were panicking so much. Then you heard a scream. "That's Hiro!" You heard Makoto say. "Come on!" You said as you and Makoto ran. And in the dinning hall was Jill and Hina. And she was hurt and Jill was smiling with her scissors out.
"Oh my god!!"
"Hina!"

You ran over to her knowing Jill wouldn't hurt you. The boys however stayed back. "What happened!? Did she hurt you?" You asked instinctively putting your arm around her. "Genocide Jill killed Hina!!" Hiro yelled. "No no no no no no she's not dead! Open your eyes! No ways she's dead!" Toko and Hina were arguing and then the paper fell...yeah. "I may be flat but at least mine are real! And look at my shapely collarbone! Doesn't it just totally set you on fire mistress!?" You blushed at that. "You should go to the nurses office." You said. Everyone but Jill went along too. By the time you were done fixing her up she seemed to have calmed down. Sure enough the argument was about Sakura. Then the door swing open. It had so much force you thought the door might just fly off. "Hina!" It was Sakura. "What happened??" She asked well more like demanded. "Nothing! It's not a big deal...!" Hina said. "Makoto! Hiro! What's the meaning of this!?" Well guess she knew you wouldn't hurt her. "It wasn't me! It was Genocide Jill! It's all that demented murderous fiends fault!" Hiro yelled. A sudden and strong feeling of fear went through your body. "To hurt Hina...damn you...! To leave me alone, but to hurt her..." You felt terrified for Toko and Jill. "I'm okay really! It's just a scratch!" Hina pleaded. "Unforgivable... I can't forgive them!" Sakura started yelling and you covered your ears. Hiro ran outta there.
"What's going on?" Kyoko asked entering the room. "Kyoko! Please you have to stop Sakura!" Makoto said. She stopped yelling so you uncovered your ears. "You don't need to stop me. I'm not going to do anything. I'm drawing a line, right here and now. Goodbye." Then she left. "Wait Sakura!" Hina yelled going after her. Them it was just the three of you. Lord you could cut the air with a knife.

"Guess it's time to be a marriage counselor! Kyoko are you still mad?" She stayed silent. "Figured as much-" Then she cut you off. "It's fine. It doesn't matter anymore." She said. "Then do you forgive me? About not being able to talk about it?" You cleared your throat. "And for peer pressuring Y/n into keeping quiet too?" Makoto asked. "You could have told me. You were only thinking of Sakura, and that's why, right? You didn't want to confuse everyone until you talked to her." Kyoko said. "Yeah..." Makoto said kinda ashamed. "To think like that... I wouldn't have expected such arrogance from you! I expected it to be the other way around. Of Y/n wanting to stay quiet and you telling me. So that means you don't trust me and she does." You stood there kinda awkward. "No that's not it! But if that's how you feel I can't change your mind. Sorry..." Makoto said. "It's fine. I've already forgotten about it." Then they made up. You let out a breath of relief. "I wanted to talk to you two about something else." She had Makoto go with her. You wanted to check on Jill. You walked around the school looking for her. But didn't find her. Defeated you went to your room to read. You tried to concentrate but your mind went back to Toko. Why was she so distant. Stutter back, and just... You sighed. "Why is being in a relationship so-" You caught yourself. "No I'm only friends with Toko. With Jill....it's complicated." You then laid on your bed. The one you shared with Toko. You were about to get depressed when the doorbell out it on hold. You got up and answer. "Kyoko-" She grabbed your wrist and went to Makoto's room. "What's going on?" He asked. "Hina just came to me, and she was as white as a ghost. It sounds like something's happened." And with that you forgot how to properly breathe. You felt like vomiting fainting and crying all at once.

With that the three of you went to the rec room. "Makoto! Y/n! Kyoko!" Hina said as she saw the three of you. She pointed in the rec room. Makoto looked in the window. "What is it!?" You asked well more like yelled. You used to be more composed but not anymore. One thing chanted in your head.

Not again
Not again
Not again

"Sakura..." And with that you fainted. Your emotions to much to handle.

And you woke to the body discovery announcement.