Prologue

(My Dates can be wrong)

Harry Potter got up and he wasn't happy. But what was the problem? He's 17 now! He can do magic at home, he's of age! Yet Harry Potter wasn't happy.

He only got up and dragged his feet towards his sister's room, only to find it empty as usual. He lay down on the bed and grabbed a blanket trying to find a hint of her smell, the feeling of her love. what he'd give to see her smile, her comforting words which always came out in tune, every time he would be sad, angry, or when he'd hurt himself.

He just wanted her.

It had been 12 years. 12 years this day on their birthday. When Jupiter Potter, the twin sister to Harry Potter had been kidnapped, had disappeared into thin air as if she was never there. The only sign that she was, was her room, an unfinished letter she had started to write for Calum Lupin-Black. Asking him to come over for a sleepover the next day, and all the photos that were all over the room.

Jupiter Potter, a pretty little girl with blond hair just like her grandmother, green eyes from her mother, which was also shared by Harry Potter, her father's features, her mother's brains, and the first Potter who didn't get cursed with the 'Potter's Luck.' but got the curse of very messy hair. The little girl who could bring joy to anyone, who could light up the room with just one smile, was gone.

Harry Potter had another sister though, Lyra Potter was born the same year Jupiter went missing 6 months after Jupiter went missing. Though she didn't know about Jupiter's existence.

Her parents never stopped looking for her. The ministry announced her dead. But they still looked.

Sirius Black and Remus Lupin helped a lot in the search too but to no avail. The 2 were heartbroken on the news of her kidnapping, especially Remus Lupin, the fun chocolate-loving godfather.

And Calum Lupin-Black? He was a mess, a huge mess which almost rivaled the Potters, he was a part wolf because of Remus Lupin, but the full moon didn't affect him as much as it affected Remus Lupin, but Jupiter was sort of his mate, even though he was 5 that time, he had made a declaration to everyone he knew except Jupiter, that he loved her. And when she disappeared the 5-year-old boy shut himself out, just like Harry though Harry started to become normal he didn't he barely showed any emotion, which scared his fathers a lot. He was fine, but he wasn't. He loved her, he still did, he never stopped.

"Does it still smell like her?" Asked Lily Potter, from the door a sad smile on her face, snapping Harry out of his thoughts. He looked up to see his mother.

"No," Harry replied hugging the blanket tighter.

It was obvious that this day was hard for all of them except Lyra, she didn't know what happened to her sister, and when she was 12 (Last year) she found this room during the Summer and messed it up thinking her parents were going to surprise her with a bigger room, and Harry found her there going through the drawers and throwing stuff she didn't like on the ground. Boy was Harry mad, the 2 were never close Lyra prided herself on being the only Potter Girl in ages, and every time Harry was about to say something to her his parents stopped him, but that was the straw, he yelled at her, and told her to get out, but she was bratty almost like James when he was young, but even he knew where to draw the line when he was younger.

Their parents had come rushing hearing the raised voice and Lily was in near tears when she saw the messed up room, the 3 older Potter's had spent all night setting everything in order, and Harry wouldn't leave till he knew everything was in order. 

Though Lyra still didn't know she had an older sister. Harry loved Lyra, she was his little sister she was family, but they were not close, no one could replace Jupiter, and he wasn't even going to try to.

When Lyra was born Harry looked at her with his doe green eyes, and she looked nothing like his twin, she had red hair and hazel eyes. He looked at his parents, and then at Calum, Remus, and Sirius. The 5-year-old turned around and grabbed Calum's hand, his best friend, and the 2 left the room, and went to Jupiter's and talked to her as if she was still there telling her she was right, and all about Lyra. And the parents just watched with tears in their eyes.

"You sure you don't want to celebrate your birthday today?" His father entered the room, soon the 2 parents were sitting on the bed next to him.

"No. It feels weird without her, you know we had a huge plan of getting up early and everything." Harry said with tears in his eyes. The 2 parents sighed sadly. Lilly placed a kiss on her son's forehead.

They didn't notice a redhead listening from the door, her jaw clenched wondering who they were talking about.

They got a visit from the Lupin-Blacks. But the two 17-year-old boys,  Harry, and Calum spent the rest of the day in Jupiter's room much to Lyra's dismay, who had a crush on the older boy, but Calum didn't give her a bat and never would. There was a rumor all around Hogsward that he was dating a Ravenclaw girl but ended up in less than an hour when he literally yelled at her for spreading the rumor. His usual emotionless face showed anger, a lot of it. And much to everyone's surprise Professor Snape favored him a bit, as he knew how it felt to lose someone you loved.

The next month the siblings were back to Hogsward unaware of what was about to happen.

Unaware that the missing piece in a lot of people's hearts was about to fill up.

Unaware that a family would be reunited once again.

Unaware that their lost daughter, had an adventure of her own, with her friends.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how was it till now?