Let's start over

How does someone run so fast?

She just disappeared into thin air!

He stopped at a specific turning, he couldn't hear anything but he just knew. He walked ahead into the corridor and soon found the blond beauty, leaning against the wall her eyes closed the tears still visible in her eyes, though she wasn't crying anymore.

"June." He said standing next to her.

"Leave."

"I'm not leaving."

"Calum don't be stubborn."

"Well, I was born stubborn."

"How were you born?"

Calum blinked and looked at her like 'What?!'

"I mean - I do you have a mother? Or..."

"I don't have a mother."

"Oh."

'I don't know who I am anymore.'  Her voice echoed into his brain. Then 'Get out of my head!'

His eyes widened, "How did-"

"I've had enough people playing with my brain, literally! I don't need you messing it up even more!"

"I'm not- messing your brain?!"

"I don't need you to go into my head and read it like it's for the world to know! Cause its not, I have a lot of intel in my head..."

"My head hurts every time I read it all it has is stupid computer codes and 1's and 0's..."

"Then stay out of it! Or trust me you will regret it!" She pushed him against the wall holding him by his collar, he let out a yelp as he hit his head back.

She sure did get stronger over the years.

And even more terrifying.

Her eyes were darker, there was an angry look on her face, it was almost as if she was in a trance, he went into her mind again only this time it was empty, he couldn't hear her think anything, it was like she was there but she still wasn't.

"June-bug?" He said sofltly.

The girl blinked and let go of him, "No. No. No. No."

"June."

"I hurt you. I hurt you!"

"Calm down."

"No. No. No."

"June."

"I could have killed you."

"As if."

"I could have." She grabbed him by his shoulder and shook him.

"June." He said grabbing her face in his hands and cupping her cheeks. "I'm fine. Just look at me ok."

She had tears running down her face as her breath became uneven, "I- I can't breath."

She was having a panic attack.

He helped her sit down, "I need you to breath for me ok, just breath."

"I can't."

"Ok. Match my breath, try and do that can you?"

The girl nodded her head and tried to catch his breath.

"Ok. You're fine."

Her breath had become even again, and he let out a breath of pure relief, he pressed a kiss on her forehead as, the girl threw her arms around the boy, and cried softly into his chest.

"Tell me what happened."

"I can't! I won't!"

"June."

"I don't want you to look at me differently." She said.

"I could never."

She nodded her head and didn't reply.

She knew he could go into her head and just find out. But she knew he wouldn't. And he knew that too.

"Carmen. I need her."

He frowned but nodded anyway. And helped her back towards the hall anyway.

And just as they did, they heard yelling.

They opened the door to find Carmen and the others yelling at almost everyone, Carmen was having an argument with James Potter.

"Red." A voice had broken everyone up, there stood June before you could say it the two girls were hugging each other like they were afraid to let go like their life depended on it. And maybe for them in their world it did.

"I'm sorry."

"It wasn't your fault, Red."

"It was!"

"Red."

"Group hug!" Yelled Zack pulling Ivy.

"Wohh. Zack!" Yelled Ivy.

And the group of four tumbled to the floor. The first one to start laughing was June, soon joined by the others, as Carmen smiled.

The next half an hour was eventful.

"Next Episode" Declared Lily, smiling at June. Who sat next to Carmen the two refusing to let go of each other, and Lyra sat next to them being dragged by Zack and Ivy.

 Who sat next to Carmen the two refusing to let go of each other, and Lyra sat next to them being dragged by Zack and Ivy