A New Friend!

Today is so much fun! pink has seemed kinda sad lately - but i always  have a way of perkin' her up! "hehehe!!! wanna play tag again?" spinel says jumping up and down. "hmm. you know what, how about i told you i knew somebody else who could join us in our game?" pink said "Another playmate??... YAY!!!" spinel giggled." then its a yes? you want to meet her?" pink said followed by a  laugh. oh I loved to hear her laugh, and i cant wait to see who the new friend is! "alright ill go get her." pink said with a worried smile. pink stepped on the warp pad and went to get the new friend as I chased butterflies in the garden.

                                          {pink diamonds pov}

I stepped up to the warp pad and warped to the palace, worried about black as she seemed in unstable condition. i ran through the palace halls zooming past radom gem to get to her quarters. there she was inside, sitting down on her knees playing with her hair twisting it between her fingers. "Black!" pink shouted "i found a way to get you of whites radar for a bit! follow me!!" black had a grateful smile on her face and got up from the floor "oh, thank you pink!!" black said  "its no problem, now come on before white comes to try and reset you again!" Me and black ran onto the warp pad to the garden. as soon as we arrived spinel tackled Black in excitement.

                                                  {spinels pov}

"IM SO EXITED TO MEET YOU!" spinel said. this is gonna be so much fun! i cant wait to play! "uh- gah! SPINEL!" pink blurted out. that made me fall silent i backed of Black and started to feel- less happy? "PINK! its fine!" black said "dont be so harsh its not her fault, shes a spinel after all!" the black gem smiled. her smile was so pretty but somewhat filled with sadness and I wanted to make sure everybody happy! "hey! hey! hey! LETS PLAY TAG!!" i said with excitement "haha! your adorable! ok, sure why not!" black said with a huge smile. there it was again but this time her smile was out of happiness! "TAG! YOUR IT!!!" pink joined in as well and it was more fun then ever!

{ hey guys!!!! thank you for reading this chapter the next one will be out super soon!!!!!  i really hoped you enjoyed! }