Meet The Characters

(Guys!! My first wattpad story, need your support.. In the beginning chapters I will basically give you a brief background for the main plot!!..) 

Are you excited? 

Here goes the character's introduction: (Main character's description may be long.)

Siddharth Nigam

Siddharth Nigam is an Indian TV actor, a gymnast, dancer, rapper, has a brand called Ultor India and has his own label "Bonbros". He is 20 years old. He is a very humble person. Loves and respects his family to the moon. His father passed away when he was 7 years. His projects are: 1st: Bournvita ad 2nd:Dhoom 3(Blockbuster) 3rd:Mahakumbh 4th:Chakravartin Samrat Ashoka(TV's blockbuster) 5th:Chandra Nandini 6th:Munna Michael 7th:Aladdin(Superhit). Currently working in Hero-Gayab Mode On. His hazel eyes have not failed to captivate even a single girl's soul. He is paired the most with Jannat. Jannat and he are best friends. 

Jannat Kaur:

She is a very popular actress of India

She is a very popular actress of India. She is 20 years old. She is very sweet, goofy and bubbly girl. She is an actress, dancer and model. She started her career with DID Little Masters. Her projects after that are: Meri Maa, Savitri, Ek Mutthi Aasmaan, Humari Sister Didi, Crime Petrol, Chandra Nandini, Aladdin. She has very cute face and chocolaty brown eyes. Her movies are: Mardaani and Mardaani 2 which were superhits. She got her popularity from Aladdin by the character of Yasmine. She is mostly paired with Siddharth Nigam. They both have an amazing bond and connection because of which the fans think they are dating each other. 

Avneet Sharma: