Chapter-4 (VIBHA AUNTY accepts Avu's DM)

(Skips to Mother's day.)

Avu's POV:
I woke up in the morning and i was excited as hell. Today is Sid's birthday. The first thing I did after opening my eyes is that I wished Mom a happy mother's day. I had prepared a card for her which I gave her and she looked really happy. The sad part is today is not a holiday so I won't be able to spend time with mom.

Oh shit! I forgot to wish mother's day to the mother who gave me my love, inspiration and and idol. Vibha maa...

Author's POV:
Avu wrote a long message to Vibha Aunty which goes as follows:

"If you hadn't sent Siddharth in gymnastics we wouldn't be aware of the gem we had. If you hadn't taught Abhishek bhaiya to never give up he won't be working so hard for his acting career and made HERO a wonderful show. Today on the occasion of Your BIRTHDAY. I would like to thank you for the strong women you are who provided me a inspiration and 2 idols. You are like a mother for me as you have taught me all the things a mother would have taught her child. I respect you after my mother. Happy Happy Birthday Vibha Aunty! To the inspirational mother of mine. 💖💖💖"

Let's move to what's happening in Sid's side:

Author's POV:
As Sid and Abhi dada are the best sons, they had made a plan to surprise Vibha maa with a Rolex watch. They also made sure they pranked her coz Nigam brothers are big mastikhors.😂

(Sid and Abhi dada are having a talk.. Basically whispering.)

Sid: Dada plan all set?

Abhi: Aye Aye Chote.

(They both wink at each other and I pray for Vibha aunty😂.)

He also made a video of the prank which goes like:

(It's mother's day and Abhishek dada knows about the plan.)

Vibha's POV:
I was scrolling though my instagram after I was pranked to check all the birthday wishes and stories to repost them. I had been wished in my dms too. I was scrolling through my DM requests when I came across this very sweet message. Let me show the message to my sons.

(She called both of her gems.)

Sid: Yes mummy?

Vibha: Just go through this message.

(They both read the message. Abhi dada is melting coz of the message and Sid is jealous.)

Abhi: Such a sweet message. Mom I think you should atleast thank this fanpage for that.

Sid: Which fanpage is it?

Abhi: siddjann_thoughts (our very own Avneet's)

Sid: I-

Vibha(interrupting Sid): You are right Abhi, let me do that.

She accepts the dm and also writes a reply saying ,"Thankyou so much dear!❤️❤️"

(Vibha maa also takes its ss and posts it on her story tagging her. Sid is super jealous and makes a mental note of checking the fanpage.)

Let's check on Avneet's excitement level which will be more than Death valley's temperature:

Author's POV:
Avneet is currently at her school.

(Skips to 4:00 pm)

(Avneet returns home and they first thing she does is takes a shower coz it's too hot outside😂. Then her parents made a plan to go for a movie. (IDK the movie either).) 

(Avu returns at night and when she's about to fall on bed, she has the urge to see the love of her life. So, she opens insta..)

and

andd

anddd

andddd

anddddd

andddddd

anddddddd

andddddddd

andddddddd

anddddddddd

andddddddddd

She checks her dms.

where

a

big

big

big

surprise

is

waiting

for

her......

She sees it and gets a big shock...

P.S. here's her drawing for Siddharth made by Avu which I promised to include in this chapter.(From prev. chapter)

How is it?

How is it?

EOC

How was the chapter?

Fav part?

Worst part?

Feedbacks for improvement?

Excited for upcoming chapters?

Rate this chapter out of 10.

Goals: 20 votes and 25 comments

VOTE and COMMENT. 🥺🥺