Xiao Ting and Yurina [One True Pair]

Shen Xiao Ting [POV]:

Xiao Ting woke up, happiest as ever.

She thought to herself: New school, new me.

Xiao Ting's parents were very rich business owners, so they had to travel all the time, so it was the norm for her.However, she was getting quite fed up with all the moving these few years.

She then made her way to the kitchen when she saw her mother eating breakfast.

"Mum, this is the last time that we are moving right? "She groaned.

"Yes, besides this place in Miyazaki is so amazing!" Mother replied.

"Keep your promise! "Xiao Ting said.

"Yes. Get ready, because you have a school to go to!" Mother shouted.

"Ok!" Xiao Ting replied.

----------------------------------------------------------

After 20 minutes, Shen Xiao Ting finally reached the school that she was going to attend for the next 4 years.

For context:

When Xiao Ting arrived, she thought to herself :Wow! This school looks above average

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

When Xiao Ting arrived, she thought to herself :Wow! This school looks above average. I hope that I will have a great time here.

She was then greeted by a kind looking person.

"Hi, you must be Shen Xiao Ting right? Im the school principal,nice to meet you!" The person introduced herself.

"Yup, I'm Xiao Ting! Thank you for welcoming me to this school, I'm so excited!" Xiao Ting exclaimed.

"Well, I hope that you will have the best time of your life! Let me bring you to the classroom." The principal said.

"Sure!" Xiao Ting replied and followed her to the classroom.

No one [POV]:
The classroom was so noisy as there were many students talking very loudly, but they all stopped when they saw the principal walking in.

The principal stated,"Students,relax, I'm not scolding you guys today. It's in fact the opposite. We have a new student today! Can we welcome Xiao Ting!"

When the principal called her name, she slowly walked into the classroom.

As she was walking into the classroom, she saw a sea of new faces but there was a girl that caught her eye.

She had very straight bangs and looked very pretty.

Xiao Ting thought to herself:I've never seen anyone that looked so good with bangs! Should I talk to her later?

However, her thoughts were interrupted by the principal. "Xiao Ting? Would you like to introduce yourself?"

She slowly mustered my courage and said, " Hi everyone... I'm Xiao Ting, I hope that we will all have a great time for the next few years."

The principal then said, " Ok Xiao Ting, welcome! Please take your seat at the back of the classroom."

"Ok!" She replied and went to sit down.

—————————————————————————

" Ok class, we are going to have our weekly presentation! I have already grouped you guys in pairs. Please go and check on the board for your names." The teacher announced.

Xiao Ting being herself, she was very excited as she could finally talk to someone new. She quickly went up and scanned the namelist to find her name.

After a few seconds, she finally found her name. She thought to herself: Ok, so it's me and... Kawaguchi Yurina. Sounds like a nice name.

She then walked around the class to find her.

She finally found her and tried to talk to her.

" Hi, I'm Xiao Ting! I'm your partner for this week." She said.

However, Yurina was a very shy person in particular. She didn't look at Xiao Ting as she was afraid of being judged.

Xiao Ting though was very determined to be her friend, so she was very patient and let out her hand.

After a while, Yurina mustered up the courage and looked up to her and shook her hand timidly.

At that moment, when Xiao Ting saw Yurina's face, she was stunned. It was that girl that she found pretty minutes ago.She felt her face heat up a little and quickly tried to hide it.

This however did not go unnoticed by Yurina. Yurina also felt the same way about Xiao Ting. She felt that Xiao Ting was very pretty and outgoing, and the fact she wanted to be her friend was astonishing.

The two of them then started to have a conversation. Although Yurina was very nervous at first, she opened up to Xiao Ting as Xiao Ting was very cheerful and funny. From then on , the two became best friends.
—————————————————————————

"Wow Xiao Ting and Yurina! Your presentations were amazing! How did you guys work together so well?" The teacher asked.

Yurina said," Well, at first I was very shy and i didn't like to talk much, as you all know. However, Xiao Ting came up to me and wanted to be friends with me. I felt very shocked to be honest, because I usually do things alone. But, Xiao Ting taught me how to be more confident and I'm very grateful for that."

When Xiao Ting heard what Yurina said, she was on cloud nine and was smiling like a Cheshire Cat.

No one [POV]:
"Ring!"

The lunch bell rang.

Xiao Ting was preparing to go to lunch with Yurina was Yurina held her back.

Yurina asked, "Hey Xiao Ting, from that day that you became my friend, I enjoyed every single part of it. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. Would you be my girlfriend?"

With no hesitation, Xiao Ting replied, "From day one, I have been enjoying my time with you too and I feel that there will many more to come. I think fate has brought us together. I will love to be your girlfriend!"

The two of them then embraced into a large hug, sealing their precious relationship.

Xiaorina supremacy <3❕

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Xiaorina supremacy <3❕

A/n: Hi, this is the end of my first one-shot! I hope that you enjoyed it. Pleases give me comments so that I can improve on my stories/writing. Please send me requests if you have any.
Lastly, stan XiaoRina <3

girls planet 999 [oneshots] &lt;3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें