Choi Yujin and Cai Yubing [Finding love in starbucks]

credits: [PinkPosieGirl]

"I'll have a venti passion tea please and the names is Yubing."

"Ugh its Yubing, not Yubin."

It had all started with a crowded cafe, a cup of coffee, and a mispronounced name. Oh and Yubing having a crush on the barista at Starbucks.

"Ohh... sorry... it's Y-U-B-I-N-G right?" Yujin asked timidly.

"Yeah, finally you got my name right." Yubing replied.

"Okay, it will be $7.80.Cash or credit?"Yujin asked.

"Credit."Yubing replied, handing her card to Yujin.

Yujin took Yubing's card and at this moment, their hands coincidentally  touched.

When Yubing's hand came into contact with Yujin's, Yubing blushed.

To be honest, Yubing had a crush on Yujin ever since she went to that Starbucks for the first time.

Yubing was a girl that moved from China to South Korea when she was 15 as her parents wanted to live in Korea for a long time.

When Yubing when to school, she was quite popular because of her cat-like eyes. 

Everyone had a little crush on her because she was so pretty. Tall and medium built, she was easily the center of attention.

However, she took no interest in anyone, until she met the barista at Starbucks near her house.

When she went in the starbucks, she went to order her drink.

"Hi,I would like a cup of passionfruit tea with..."As Yubing ordered her drink, she looked at Yujin and wow, she was starstruck.

Yujin was a tall and slender girl, with a face that looked like it was perfectly constructed by the gods.She also had the best smile that could light up the room.

"...with more passionfruit, thank you. "She finished her sentence.

Since then, she has been going to the same Starbucks for a few times a week.

She wanted to get Yujin's number, but she was too shy to, until a incident unfolded.

As YuBing was ordering her drink, just like she normally did, she was about to walk to her seat.

However, she did not notice that someone had accidentally spilled a drink on the floor.

She then stepped onto the drink and slipped.

Fortunately, before she fell, she felt her body being caught by someone.

It was Yujin.

"Are you okay?"Yujin asked.

"Yeah..I'm okay, thank you."Yubing replied, and she had butterflies in her stomach.

"Are you sure? "She reassured Yubing.

"Yeah."Yubing replied.

After a few weeks, Yubing wanted to confess to her, so she decided to write her a note.

She wrote on a piece of paper: 

"Hi, my name is Yubing, the girl that comes to this starbucks a few times a week. I want to say that I like you. Ever since that incident, I have fallen in love with you. But it's okay if you don't like me though."

On that day, she went to that starbucks like usual.

After she ordered her drink, she secretly gave Yujin the note and said "Hi, this note is for you, please read this note in secret."and walked away.

Yujin received the note and smiled.

As she read the note, she looked and Yubing and was happy.

Yujin too actually had a little crush on Yubing, so receiving the note made her know that she liked her too.

After Yubing finished her drink, she was about to leave when she felt a hand that was holding her.

"Hey,Yubing, I read your note and I want to say that I like you too. Do you want to go and have lunch together? I've just finished my shift."

"Sure!"Yubing replied and the two went to have lunch together,holding hands.

This was the start of their amazing life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hi, I'm finally back with another story!

I hope that you have enjoyed it :]