The Real Face

Preeta stirred in sleep,she opened her eyes but her visions were blur,her head felt heavy,

She blinked her eyes two three times to get a clear view and found herself in a room,

Preeta(holding her head) - mai...mai kaha....ahh mera sar....

She tried to move her hand but soon realized that her one hand was cuffed to the bed post,she looked at it shockingly,

Preeta(wriggling) - ye..ye mera haath kisne aise...kaha hu mai...mai yaha kaise...(she stopped remembering what happened with her)

Last Night,

Preeta was sleeping in her room,her face was tear stained,

Suddenly some movement was heard at her window,she stirred and woke up,

Someone knocked on the window,

Preeta - itni raat ko window par kon..khi chor...k..kon hai...

*Knock*

She gulped and took a vase moving towards the window,

She closed her eyes and opened the window,but before she could shout the person made her smell something and she fell unconscious.

Flashback ends.

Preeta(horrified) - oh my god...iska mtlb kisi ne mujhe..mujhe kidnap...par mujhe aise koi kyu...(shouts) hello...somebody help...kon laaya mujhe yaha...koi haii...helpppp....

"Karan" who was sitting in other room heard her shout and smirked,

Karan - to uth gayi meri jaan!

He smiled and went towards her room and opened the lock,

Preeta heard the lock opening and gulped and looked down being scared,

"Hello Babydoll!"

She saw up with a jerk hearing his voice and looked at him shockingly,while he was smiling widely,

Preeta - K..Karan tum!

Karan - yes baby of course mai...aur kon hoga tumhare pass...

He went towards her and sat on the arm chair in front of her,

Preeta - Karan ye kya mazak hai...tum mujhe yaha aise kyu laaye ho?aur (wriggling with the handcuff) ye...ye kyu kiya tumne...kuch bolo bhi....

Karan - shaant shaant baby...kitne sawal...pehle ek pyaari si smile to dedo!

Preeta - are you for real...yaha tumne mujhe aisa pata nahi kbse rakha hua hai...aur kehto ho smile karu...are you serious!

Karan - I am always serious when it comes to you baby!

Preeta - Karan tum kya bol rahe ho kya kar rahe ho...mujhe kuch smjh nahi aa raha...kyu rakha hai mujhe aise....

Karan(leaned towards her) - taaki tum mujhse...apne Karan se kahi dur na jaao!

Preeta - tum pagal hogye ho kya?mujhe ghar jaana hai Karan..bhai chinta kar rahe honge!

Karan - tum yaha se kahin nahi jaa skti!

Preeta - Karan please...jaane do mujhe...kaha laaye ho tum mujhe?

Karan(normally) - Manali!

She looked at him shockingly,

Preeta - tumhara..tumhara dimag to thik hai?hum Manali me kya kar rahe hai...aur...aur pehle to ye kholo...(started wriggling harshly)

Karan(shouts) - Preeta...(she looked at him being startled) kya kar rahi ho...lag jaayegi na tumhe...hilna band karo!