04

the wind blew against jin and terushima as they rode on the busy rode. red and white lights were beginning to flash as the sun disappears in the horizon between the tall buildings. jin couldn't have asked for anything more. she still wondered why she'd agreed to coming with him, maybe this childish request of his gave her something to do in this boring life. the moon appeared behind the two, and the night grew slightly colder. terushima slowed his bike down just enough for jin to close her eyes and throw her head back, letting her choppy hair dance freely, and feeling the wind rushing against her body. if only the night could never end.

just as jin was starting to get used to the breeze, the bike came to a stop in front of a neon yellow and blue sign.

karaoke and arcade

"how was the ride?" terushima asked after sliding his helmet off.

jin grinned widely, "the sunset was gorgeous, and the cool breeze... i loved it!"

"wow," terushima awed, "this is honestly the first time that i've seen you be so emotio- OW!"

the male clutched onto his right shoulder after earning a hard smack from jin.

"don't ruin my mood asshole." jin scrunched her nose at him.

"but it's true!" terushima scoffed. "the most emotion i've ever seen you express was when kiyoko got you that massive bag of sour worms after exams."

"shut up, dickface."

"well that's new."

a / n

help this was literally my draft from like 2021 or whenever the last time i wrote this was. i decided to not edit anything and just publish it as it is bc idk if i will continue this book or not.

honestly i came onto this app again bc i felt like i wanted to start writing again but im not too sure what to write about and if i still want to do anime x reader typa stuff or not 🤓
but tbh if i do end up deciding to write anime x reader stuff id probably create an OC instead of 'y/n'. and i also dont know if i should do a kpop idol x OC or not coz im actually lowk scared in case a summon a group of aggressive stans 😍

but we shall decide that after i watch a few episodes of haikyuu again coz if hq cant fix it i dont think anything can 😃🫶

thank you if you came back to read this 😭😭
but i doubt it coz my 13-14 yr old work was um 😹💓