16

☻ˢᵐⁱˡᵉ☻

Tanjiro stood up in his fighting position while I was holding Nezuko's arm, so it would heal faster, but not much later the demon grabbed Nezuko with his threads.

"NEZUKO!" Tanjiro and I yelled. I quickly ran over to Tanjiro in a protecting position. I have to protect him... his sword broke and he won't be able to cut the demon's head off.

"All right, I've taken her now. Now, do you recognize what your own role is?" The demon spoke and held Nezuko with his arm on her neck.

"LET HER GO!" Tanjiro pushed me gentle to the side and rushed over to the demon. Nezuko then scratched the demon's face and he attacked Tanjiro, but thank god he dodged his attack.... but where is Nezuko?

I looked up and held my hand to my mouth..... Tanjiro also noticed her hanging up there with the threads. Tanjiro ran towards the demon but I grabbed his haori.

"Tanjiro, you need to calm down! If you don't calm your breathing then you won't make it!" I yelled at him. I'm sorry for yelling at him, but I just had to.

"You're right.." He replied. Then the demon came towards us and tried to kick us, but I pushed Tanjiro away. My body got thrown against a tree and I coughed blood.

"Y/N-" Tanjiro got also hit by the demon.

The demon then let Tanjiro try to cut his head off, but it didn't work. I tried to stand up, but everything hurt. The demon kicked Tanjiro against a tree and my eyes widened. I got up and I felt my bones crack, but I didn't care. I have to protect him.

I ran over to the demon and tried to reach for his neck, but he noticed and turned to me. Then he punched me in my face and then my gut. I coughed blood again and I was on the floor, so he had his foot on my head.... It hurts.

I heard Nezuko screaming and she tried to help us, but she couldn't since the threads were on her skin. Then the demon made the threads go through her skin more and she screamed in pain.

I grabbed his leg and threw him with all my strength away from me. I got up and used my breathing style to poison him. I tried to cut through his skin, but it was just too hard! He then grabbed my hair and punched my face. I saw Tanjiro running towards the demon and he cut one of his threads... The demon then strengthened his threads with his blood and Tanjiro was in a trap...

"Wisteria breathing.... third form.... circle." I breathed out and the demon was surrounded by wisterias. His body got weaker and weaker, but he didn't die so fast like other demons.

Please don't die, Tanjiro..

I then saw fire cutting the threads... Tanjiro! He was running towards me and the demon. The demon let go of my and I fell on the floor. He was slower than before and backed off so Tanjiro wouldn't get near him. The demon was slower and weaker than before and couldn't dodge.

I saw Nezuko waking up and she used her blood demon art to help Tanjiro.

He did it! He cut the demon's head off!....