Game startz🥰💜

Ak:Shivaangiiii😳🥺

He went near her and knelt infront of her patting her cheeks screaming her name...But she was not moving..He felt something inside him seeing her lifelessly lying inside his hands...😢Next sec he scooped her in bridal style and ran inside the check up room...

He himself checked her and came to know that she havent take food since morning...And she have only drunk the juice given in hospital...Her blood glucose level was low and the immediate stress gave her a panick attack...😶

He felt relieved only after checking everything was normal...he felt like scolding her for not eating but seeing that bubbly face with tears stricken cheeks he was not able to do that💜Instead he immedietly called one of his pune to buy food for her...

She was asleep becoz of the dose of injection..so he went out to check his mom again...
When he entered inside he saw his mom Awake but sad...He knew that is becoz of him...

Suddenly out of Nowhere sk's periyamma's words echoed in his ears...
He felt bad for that cute lil munchkin...💜

He remembered all her words and reactions from morning and unknowingly a smile crept on his lips...

He went near his mom and smiled at her...

A:Miii ipo epdi iruku??

L:Nan epdi irundha onaku enna??

A:Mii yen mi ipdi pesura??serii sorry...

L:😏

A:Mii sorry mii sry mii sryy mii...please mii...sry mii...

L:Deii deiii podhum...nippatu...odane un thenju pona recorder aa on pannadha...

A:Hehe😅serii kovam pochaa??

L:Illa...epovum pogadhu...

A:serii enna panna pogum??

L:Adhuku badhil unake theriyum pa...

A:Serii mii...Nan....kal..yan..am...pannikiren low voice...

L:Ashwin...enna sonna???ipo???

A:Nan kalyanam pannikiren mii un aasa padii...seriyaa??

L:En thangam...inga vaa amma ta...

She kissed his forehead lovingly and said sorry kuttyma...
Romba bayandhutiyaa??

A:pinna enna mii...oru nimisham moochaye nippatita...serii nan kalyanam pannanum naa oru condition...

L:Enna nalum okay dhan...sollu..

A:Modha kelu mii...Nan kalyanam panna nee un udamba nalla gavanichukanum...olunga saptu rest edukanum...endha velaiyum seiya kudadhu...un health la endha compromise  um panna kudadhu idhu ellathukum okay nàa ok illanaa...nooo...

L:serii serii nan pathukren...promise...serii ponnu nan parkavaa nee parkanumaa😂

A:nee onnumey panna venaa latchu...ellam nan pathukuren ipo nee kanna moodi thoongu....seriyaa??All okay dhane??

L:Romba sandhosama iruku da...☺️

A:Enakadhu podhum...thoongu...Nalaiki dhan discharge...nan rounds poitu varen...

L:serii paa...

Ak kissed her hairline and went out after seeing her sleeping...

Again he went back to sk room to see her staring at a wall with tears filled eyes...

Instantly Ak felt a sharp pain  inside seeing her like that...He compromised himself saying that its becoz she helped him alot in the morning...

He went near her and cleared his throat to gain her attention...Shivu immedietly wiped off her tears and blinked at him with a happy smile asking