chella kovam🥰

At Evening✨

Ak returned home literallly dead tired becoz of attending the patients continuosly...
He even forgot to take lunch and he didnt attend her calls as it was a hectic day!!

Meanwhile shivu cooked lunch in the afternoon and both of them ate talking about Ak...
Shivu tried calling him and sending numerous messages but there was no answer or reply from him...
She knew that he will be busy but she felt panicked by everypassing hour...some unknown fears engulfed her thinking about Ashwin...

She tried calling the reception and when they said he is attending patients she breathed a sigh of relief...

Finally He came back home ringing the calling bell...
Shivu was waiting fr him in the living area so when she heard the sound she immedietly opened the door and Seeing him after a longg dayyy....Him with tired eyes and messy hair....She immedietly engulfed him in a bone crushing hug to which Ak stumbled a bit for balance....He realized her tension so he composed himself and patted her back muttering sweet nothings into her ears making her stand straight after sometym...

S:Yen Ashwineyy ipdii pandra??Naa evlo bayandhutte theriyumaa??ph panna mudiyala naa kuda paravala atleast oru msg...popaa....

A:Heyy heyy sorry ma sorry ma sorry ma sorry maa...chello laa...kochukadha dii iniki day sema hectic aa pochu...enaku phone eduka kuda tym illa...adhan ma...sorry inime ipdi panna maten...with his hands in ears and giving her a puppy look with a cute apologetic face...pleechhh

S:chuckled at his cute antics...edhaa soltaa odane ipdi edhachum panni aala kowka vendiyadhu...vaa ulla...

A:Un maman gilli dii...he winked and pecked her cheeks🥰

S:Frauduhh...🙈Nillenn oru nimsham..she ran chasing him...

He laughed Maateneyyy ninna nee adippa...😂.

S:Nee nikkalanalum naa adipen😂😂😂

Finally after getting her kutty slaps Ak got freshed up and settled himself in bed becoz of his heavy head ache...

He started rubbing his forehead easing the pain...
When he saw shivu entering inside the room he got back normal and smiled at her...

Shivu saw him glaring...

S:Thala valikidhu nu sonna dhaa ennavam??

A:Adhellam onnu illa ma...nee vaa okkaru!!

S:Ashwineyy...Enta maraika nenaikadha...Adi vizhum...yen ivlo tired aa iruka??Madhyanam olunga saptiyaa illaiyaa??

Ak gulped hard and showed her a thiruttu muli look making her angry...

S:Dont tell me u havent ate anything frm morning😡

He nodded both positive and negatively making her glare more...

A:Maa sorry maa adhu.....

She showed him a stop sign and went out making him sigh in defeat....

A:maaa nillu maa
A.mv:Aiyayoo kochukitalatam iruke🙁ipo enna seiradhu...

She came back with a plate of food making him grin like an idiot...

A:Sivaangii maaa....sorryyy🙁Inime....

She asked him to stop and Fed him without saying anything....

Ak smiled at her love towards him...Idhu paasamana kovam🙈🥰

He felt soo loved and he was smiling for the whole time making shivu bit her inner cheeks to control her blush...