Episode-2

After the engagement they all had their dinner and left for home.
After changing in their nightwears they all came to the living room and sat.
Mr.Park: so Jimin and yn where do you want to go for your wedding have you decided?
Jimin: I searched about India and I don't want to do our wedding far from here like Tae and Kook so I think Delhi is best.
Mrs.Park: ok so what about you yn do you agree?
Yn: yes I am ok with it.
Jk: we should go tomorrow then
Tae: yes so I am going to sleep now.
Jk: we are going too 'good night'
All: night
They all left to their rooms and slept.

Next morning
They all woke up at 5 a.m and started packing their luggages to leave for Delhi.
Yn was going downstairs when she saw Jimin in the hallway. She ran towards him and hugged him tightly.
Yn: happy birthday chim. Love u alot
Jimin: thanku so much and love you too
She broke the hug and smiled at him.
Yn: lets go?
Jimin: yes but where is my morning and birthday kiss?
She smiled and kissed his left cheek followed by right one.
He pointed at his lips and said.
Jimin: u made them sad
Yn: aww is that so don't worry I'll make it up to them at night.
She winked and him and started dragging him downstairs with her with their luggage.
They went to where others were present and greeted them and everyone wished jimin.
Vkook: happy birthday bro
Jimin: thanku guys
Namjoon, Jin,Yoongi and Jhope also wished him and they all seven did a group hug.
Akansha and Adi: happy birthday jiju.
Jimin: thanku
Mrs.Singh: happy birthday my third son-in-law.
She wished him and pinched his chubby cheeks while he blushed hard.
Mrs.Singh: awwiee my baby is blushing.
Jimin: mom stop now
He whined and everyone laughed .
After their little talk they all left for the airport.

Time skip
Their plane landed and now they were collecting their luggage and ready to leave the airport and go to the hotel they booked.
After some time they reached the hotel and were welcomed by the manager .
Maya: wow this is good.

The manager ordered the workers to help them to get in their rooms and after that they came downstairs

The manager ordered the workers to help them to get in their rooms and after that they came downstairs .
Mrs.Singh: why don't we go out to eat today and also we can roam around some places.
Mr.Park: yes we should go.
They all agreed and decided to eat outside.
While others went outside towards the car ,Vkook went to the hotel's manager and told him to do a small decoration on the terrace for Jimin's birthday.
They told him the details and then left for the car as well.
They all got in their cars and left.
Time skip
They visited many places in Delhi like Qutub Minar, Humayun's Tomb,Red Fort,India gate and many more and as it was Jimin's birthday they decided to visit some temples and Gurudwaras.

Time skipThey visited many places in Delhi like Qutub Minar, Humayun's Tomb,Red Fort,India gate and many more and as it was Jimin's birthday they decided to visit some temples and Gurudwaras