Episode -12

After two years....

It's been two years to Namjoon and Akansha's wedding. They both are living their life happily.
Our other couples are also settled in their lives.
.
.
After Namjoon and Akansha's wedding, Jin and Somya got married .
.
.
Adi and Sonali also completed their business course and are married , and are handling their companies together .
.
.
Yoongi and Arohi faced problems at the start because of both being introverts and not telling true feelings to each other. So our other couples helped them . They both learned to be  share their opinions and totally open up about themselves. So Yoongi after building up some courage asked Arohi for marriage and she agreed.
So they both are married too.
.
.
Mahir and Maya are living happily too with Ayaan and their small newborn babygirl.
.
.
Taesha are expecting a baby boy after Ruhi and our Taetae is again handling tantrums of Isha but he loves to do that.
.
.
Jk and Aela are satisfy with only one girl Aadhya but maybe expect a little one in near future.
.
.
Hobi introduced Manya to his parents and they liked her alot.
So Hobi and Manya's wedding is in two-three days .
.
.
Our main couple Jimin and yn got blessed with a baby boy Advik.

(Now am out of ideas in this story)
---------------------------------------------------------
                            THE END

  Hey cuties...

Hope you all liked my story.

This story ends here.

NEW BOOK COMING SOON-

            A Jungkook Fanfiction..
Hope you like this one too.

It will be in hindi language...

Thankyou all for supporting 💜

🎉 You've finished reading INDIAN WEDDING PARK JIMIN FF feat. KIM TAEHYUNG AND JEON JUNGKOOK. [BOOK-2] 🎉