The fight

M- maddy
B-mat(bear)
D-dad
————————————————————————
Maddy POV -
I woke up to my dad cursing on the phone and throwing shit, I look at my phone

Oh shit I slept in wtf but now i know why he is so mad, it's drinking time, I did what I always did because when he is this pissed he had a bit to much to drink

I locked my door and put in my headphones and messaged mat because that's who I message when I'm stressed.
————————————————————————Bear❤️
Hi kitten
Hi
What's wrong?
It's nothing,just call me when you are pulling in
——————————————————-—————
No ones POV -
M:daddy, bear is coming over me and him might go eat.
D: You know I hate mat because of his age and just how he acts, so if he picks you up and you get in that car I swear to god maddy you will not live in this house!
M: hold up I'm getting a call, hey mat yea your outside okay just let me grab my wallet and a sweatshirt.
D: MADDISON ROSE TAYLOR YOU GET IN THAT CAR THEN YOU ARE NOT MY DAUGHTER!!!!
I flipped my dad off and looked at mat for comfort.
Mat rubbed my back as I am crying with my head on the dashboard
M: I justt don't know why he went to this existent because he  never cared about me just what he thinks!
B- baby I'm so sorry, this is my fault
M- no babe it's not your fault don't say that but my cousin abby still wants you and I to go to the wedding so we can get your suit and my dress.
B- okay then we can go to tj's house because he lives in your grandma's neighborhood.
M- sounds like a plan, but let's go to the gas station and smoke before we go get the stuff.
Mat and I drove to the local gas station outside of my grandmas lake side community.
———————————————————————-
Bears POV-
I felt bad for Maddy because her and her dad always fought and her mom left her when she was 2 so the only people she has now is really just me,her grandma and her cousin. That's what was going through my head as I was grabbing a pack of cigarettes, a couple packs of backwoods and 4 disposables, a bottle of patron, and condoms (just in case 😉) . I get back into the car to Maddy waiting for me.
M: babe my dad said I have until the end of the wedding tonight to get all my stuff.
B: well you should be glad because if you are okay with it we are going to go back to la and you will live in my house with me?!
M: *takes a hit of blunt* yessss yesss 1000 times yes.
B:Let's go pick up our clothes then you said your dad won't be home until late tonight then we will go get your stuff from your room kitten it will be okay
I kiss her forehead and I drive to her grandmas house, this will the best time of your life.
———————————————————————-
A/N hey y'all hope you liked the first part of the story