Tx to LA

We drove to love field airport in Dallas and got all my luggage and mike,tj,mat, and Geralds luggage and it was a mess! We had tmz, Dallas news sources and hundreds of fans getting photos with mike,mat and Gerald and I were on the side lines
B:Jesus fuck these damn fans and how tf TMZ find us.
Tj: idk but let's get on the private jet
Mi&M&G: LETS GET DRUNK BITCHESSSSS!
B: MADDY NO!
M: well my dad isn't here sooooo...
B:Maddy istg you are going to be the death of me.
*on the jet*
G: mat come here I got coke.
B: hell ya
Mat and Gerald snorted a few lines as I watched him pissed tf off as him and Gerald pass out.
M: istfg is mat a huge drug person?
Tj: Maddy mat said that one of the things we can never tell you is his drug problems but yea, he has been to rehab 4 times but that is the first time in 6 months he has done coke.
M: shit should I be worried?
Mi: yea but mat lives in this like 1 billion dollar manchion with mgk,me,tj,And Pete Davison.
M: damn how many rooms?
Mi: you will see we will be landing in 2:30 and it's 2:22.
M:ok
*after we landed*
M: Mat!MAT! Get tf up!
B: I'm up I'm up!
M: WHY TF ARE YOU DOING COKE ! YOU TOLD ME YOU ONLY SMOKED!
Mat grabs my face and pulls me to where our bodies were touching.
B: don't fucking talk to me like that you whore,idc if you are just moving in I'm my own person , yes ?
M:yes mat!
B: wait till we get home!
I ignore him and walk off the plane with sass in my ass just to piss mat off knowing he just will be dry towards me. Or so I thought....
*in the Uber*
Mat was rubbing my thigh when I tried to push it off and his grip got even tighter.
We were in and Uber black so it was a 3 row Chevy suv and me and mat where in the back row so no one saw us.
M: babe stop someone is going to see us.
B: igaf you pissed me off so give me head.
⚠️smut warning⚠️
M: okay mat but don't ask me to do anything else.
Mat unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick, i was shocked at the size even tho I gave him head before we never had sex.
I kitty lick the tip teasing him, he grabbed the back of my neck making me I take in his whole length bopping up and down till I feel a tingle in my mouth and I wipe off my face because even tho I'm horny I don't want to lose my v card yet.
Smut over
Uber driver: you guys are home
B: welcome to your new home babe
I was shocked at the size of the house then I walked in....
This was the front of the house

This was the back