Game

Chapter Three

"Game"

Jimin woke up in a big empty room, it was like deja vu. He groans in pain, massaging his neck, he was sitting on a chair in an uncomfortable position. He looks around completely lost.

Suddenly the door bolted open revealing a half-naked man with tattoos across his chest.

What's the matter with this guy?
Jimin wanted to ask, was it necessary to expose his chest like that? Was he a werewolf? Jimin stood up instantly.

The man walked towards him when he saw that he was already conscious, "Finally, Taehyung's really pissed at you."

Jimin swallowed nervously, he opened his mouth but no words came out. Is he gonna get kicked out of the house? Where will he go?

"Call me Jungkook, I think we haven't been introduced." He eyed Jimin up and down, "Hey, are you sure you're not mute? What's your name again?"

Jimin quickly shook his head sideways, "Jimin. And I'm not mute."

Jungkook nodded then pointed at the door with an annoyed expression, "If you have nothing else to do get the fuck out."

Jimin nodded in understanding, he then starts to bolt towards the door, he quickly shuts the door close carefully. The young master's room is open though, he straightened up his clothes, summing up the courage to walk inside. He gazed at the sign 'Fuck off bitch' sign before letting himself in.

He spots Taehyung putting on his shoes, Jimin then hurriedly kneeled down. "I-I can help!"

Taehyung scoffs once he sees the boy in front of him. "Good." He pushed his shoe towards Jimin's chest which the boy held, he fixes the shoelace with shaking hands.

"Where's my food?" Taehyung asks impassively.
Jimin looks up in confusion, he remembered he left it in Jungkook's room.

"Uh... I will go get it, sir." He stands up then ran towards the opposite room finding the plate empty and Jungkook chewing on the last bits of waffle or pancake, he couldn't tell anymore.
Jimin's head was spinning.

"Thanks for the food," Jungkook says winking at him. His sudden change in behavior confused Jimin.

He was in disbelief, he tried to smile back and vow his head. He spun around and sees Taehyung behind him. "Is that my food Jungkook?" He asks quite angry.

Jungkook sent him a sarcastic surprised look, "Oops" then laughs.

Taehyung clicks his tongue in annoyance, "You pig!" He lunches himself pushing Jimin to the side. Jimin watched as Taehyung tackled Jungkook to the ground locking his arms like a pro wrestler.

Jungkook, looking more fit than Taehyung easily got out then wrapped his arm around Taehyung's neck choking him in the process. Jimin didn't know what to do.

"S-sir!" Jimin panics as he tries to intervene, Taehyung looked purplish in color already.

Jungkook looked up at him with a goofy expression, "Don't take this guy seriously, Mimi."

Jimin blinks at him before he could ask Taehyung had beat him to it, "Who the fuck is Mimi?" He asks after coughing.

"Oh, he's your new maid." Jungkook answers.

"That's a weird name," Taehyung remarks then stands up but not forgetting to kick Jungkook who was also about to stand up, he ended up falling to the ground. Jimin was scared to be very honest.

But my name isn't Mimi! He wanted to explain but Taehyung grabbed his arm.

"Drive me to work." Taehyung commands dragging Jimin by his arm to the hallway.