Start Of The New...

I can't believe I actually forgot about prod I mean I haven't mention him and Nia since the project I think I'll put him back into the story soon because I don't want to leave him hanging cause he is the best one in the group.

                              ~ Skye

*Chai's Pov*

I kind of feel bad about what I did to his car and that girl. I am laughing so hard right  now I really couldn't find a fuck to give about him, his car or that girl at this point. He is a lair and a cheater. I can't stand people like that. He seemed to love that car so much that he forgot about me so I really don't care about that. Whoever the girl was , I don't know, but the only reason I hit was because I was pissed that she slept with My ex-man. I mean a girl would be crazy not to go after the person who stole your man from them. There goes the phone I wonder who it is now. I pick up my phone and guess who is calling the man bitch in charge Myles. 

When all I ever needed
Was a good man
A lover and a best friend
Someone to forgive me when I’m so wrong
And remind me what welcome home
Is applied to
Love, love, love
Anything can be love
And anywhere can be home
Home
Anywhere can be home

 There goes the phone I wonder who it is now. I pick up my phone and guess who is calling the man bitch in charge Myles. 

"WTF!!!! Why are you calling my phone Myles?" i screamed into the speaker.

"I just wanted to tell you that I am sorry." He stated so calmly.

"Well fuck you and your sorry. I am throwing all that ish that you gave me into the garbage. Matter of fact I already did lose my number and don't ever call me again. Your out of my life forever goodbye Myles." I screamed into the phone right before hanging up.

I can not believe he just called me. The man or should I say boy because no man would make a mistake like that with a woman he claimed to love. I am so done with people right now I think I might delete everyone out my life aside from like three people who I need to just come out and tell them everything that has been going on and why I am being so distant. Then my phone started to ring again but this time it was a text. Itwas just Skyler asking did I want to hang out with her and Dawn. I just simply replied no not today because I can't stand the one cent, penny, hoe dawn she gets on my last nerves talking ish with all of that mmouth of her  she need to swerve off a cliff into a tree.

"Chai...pack you some clothes im dropping you off at your aunt's house for the night and i'm picking you up tomorrow, ok" yelled my mom

"Sure, mom" I said while putting my clothes and personals into my little purple and black suitcase. 

After I was done packing we got into the car and headed straight to my aunt's house. My mom didn't bother going in so she just dropped me off and left. When I got to the door my cousin Sean puled me into a bear hug.  

"Hey Little cuz." He said while hugging me.

"Hey cuz...umm can you let go?" i said very bluntly.

After he decided to let me go I walked to his room and threw my stuff onto his bed and when I turned around I expected to see Sean but instead I see this smexy as can be boy. Omg wait is that Trey. I haven't seen him in years. I miss him so much.