Well Then...wow

*Dawn's Pov*

Man my life is so freaking boring. I mean like I havent been having any fun. I think I might go visit my besti Nene. She lives about an hour....hour and a half give or take a few minutes, but like I said. I haven't seen her crazy loud self in a few. Well then I guess I'm going to ride up to her house and yeah I mean her house she graduated last year. When I got to her she was on the phone all giggly and flirting if you know what I mean. It looks like she found herself anew boo thang.

"Heyyy Nene" I said as she finally hung up the phone.

"Hey boo." She said while standing up to give me a hug.

"So I saw you over there all smiley and stuff... who your new boo?" I asked

"Well I don't mean to kiss and tell but his name is Prin- I mean Jacob he is in 12th grade and he is like the sexiest blexican you can ever wish for" She said full of giggles like a little kid.

"Jacob's last name doesn't happen to be Perez...does it? And he likes to be called Princeton...Prince if you nasty am I right?" I asked my voice full of curiosity.

"Yea how did you now?" She asked now wondering how I knew.

"I used to have a crush on him, but it's nothing now that was at like the beginning of the school year." I replied back to her telling a straight lie.

"Are you sure boo, I mean I don't want to be with some one who my sister liked." She replied back to me.

"Naw it's ok" I said hoping that my voice didn't crack.

Well isn't this great. The boy I like is sitting here with my sister aww lovey dovey and saying freaky ish over the phone. Maybe I shouldn't assume it's that deep with the freaky stuff. Who am I kidding it's not like they preaching the gospel and giving the word of God to each other. Especially knowing some  of the things Jacob says. Out of nowhere the doorbell rings. Nene goes over to open the door and guess who the curly headed Mexican is standing there Jacob "Princeton" Perez himself. I wouldn't say saved by the bell because I think that bell just made my day a living hell.

"Hey Nene" he said giving her a hug.

"Hey." she said while hugging back, smiling and blushing bright pink.

"Oh hey Dawn I didn't see you there." he said turning and looking my way.

"hi." I said trying to cover up the pain in my face. I can't believe he played my feelings like that. I actually thought that he liked me. I guess I was just a toy piece in this little game we all like to call life. Shiddd none of us are virgins because life always fucks us over.

Run, run, runaway, runaway, baby

Before I put my spell on you

You better get, get, getaway, getaway, darling

'Cause everything you heard is true 

Your poor little heart will end up alone

'Cause what knows I'm a rolling stone

So you better run, run, runaway, runaway, baby

This time I was actually saved by the bell. Well in this case my phone playing Runaway Baby.