One Day

"jungkookie"

"yes hyungie "

taehyung took a deep breathe before shifting under the covers pulling jungkook even closer , his hands wrapped tightly around his petite waist , while kook's head lay on tae's chest.

"you know that I love you so much , right?""i know hyung." jungkook frowned , utterly confused by taehyung's behaviour not from today but from the past one week.

The elder male has been cryptic with words ,saying weird things.

One time he out of nowhere asked jungkook , 'Why me?' without any context.

He also seemed sad & only seem to get sadder as days passed by but refused to say a word when jungkook asked him about it.

There has been many instances like this & kook decided to just wait until the other male felt comfortable enough to share what's going on in his mind.

But that doesn't mean his worry for his hyung reduced , it only increased as he caught his boyfriend of more than a year lost in another world , thinking about something so deeply almost all the time with no care for his meals etc.

jungkook's patience was reaching its limit for he is only a human , that too a human in love. He doesnt want to see his love suffer like this.

jungkook was immersed in his thoughts until he felt taehyung calling for him.

"jungkook-ah one day if one of us ever fall out of love with the other promise me-"

"taehyungie hyung" jungkook interjected in between.

but taehyung just kept a finger on his lips silencing him from saying anything else.

"let me speak up please it's been eating me up from days."

jungkook just nodded his head.

"promise me that we will not lie to the other one we will be honest +about our feelings & won't lead each other on , won't let the other hanging on to a false hope."

jungkook saw taehyung getting teary eyed , heck he could feel the salty water gathering in his own eyes.

"promise me that we won't try & hurt each other with our words. no matter what happens we won't spew lies about our feelings not being love , we wont treat our feelings or acknowledge our feelings of now as infatuation just to try & make sense of our out of love self , promise me ?"

jungkook sniffles before looking up at taehyung only to find find tears streaming down his face & it just made him want to cry out harder.

"why are you saying things like this? where is it coming from?"

"I-" jungkook ruffled his hair slowly patting his head in order to calm him down a bit.

"i- a- a week ago when you were on that trip with your parents."

so it's something that happened in his absence what could it be jungkook tried to rack his mind for a clue but no thought came to his which could help explain this situation.

taehyung cleared his throat before continuing. " I and jiminie""jimine recommended a drama & we watched it together & kookie the main leads seemed so in love with each other glued to each other like magnets just like us & then at the end they broke up."

taehyung sniffles taking a pause of a few seconds.

"& they started accusing each  +other & , & the male lead even said that he was never in love with the female lead. I couldn't help but think about us"