Clit Barton

Lila Laurite was weak at the knees.

Turns out, maybe she did have a kiddy celebrity crush on Bucky Barnes.

Nah. She was too in love with Robert Pattinson, and she could never ditch him. She had a life size cardboard cutout of the guy standing in the corner of her bedroom, watching her sleep. It was rather comforting really, knowing that if a kidnapper were to ever come and kidnap her in her sleep, then she'll have a weapon.

'Barnes, why don't you introduce yourself to Miss Laurite, for I assume that you will be sharing a floor with her, since your floor is practically empty. She doesn't bite. Hopefully.' Nat laughed, gesturing for him to say something.

Lila rolled her eyes.

Bucky looked at Steve, and Steve nodded. 'Yeah. I'm Barnes. Don't die.' He muttered. Lila cocked her head and shrugged.

'Well, I haven't died yet so I think that's a good start.'

He looked up at her and narrowed his eyes.'Certainly.'

-

Addy Crosshaft was on top of Tristan Laurite. In between kisses, she reached for her phone.

'It's like, nearing evening, and I still haven't heard from Lila,' She said, sitting up on top of him. 'I think I may need to call her, babe.'

Tristan pulled her back down.

'She'll be okay, she can fend for herself.' He spoke, whilst kissing her. Addy disagreed.

'I need to go pee anyways. I'll text her.' She climbed off of Tristan and headed to the bathroom, pulling in a pair of joggers as she did so.

Addy Crosshaft:
Hey, Lila. How are you getting on? Haven't heard from you in a while. Tristan's okay, we are watching Netflix and chilling. Love you thousands xo

Lila Laurite:
Hey Ads! Omg the avengers tower is fucking massive! Me and nat was going up this elevator and it took us like a whole year to get to the top... and I had a meeting with Nick fury. He's an ass. Cant really explain much on text. Call?

Addy Crosshaft:
Sure.

'Fill me in babes.' Addy stated, in the middle of washing her hands. She fixed her hair in the mirror and re-applied her lipstick, touching up her foundation here and there.

Lila contemplated telling Addy what Nick Fury had revealed to her; would it ruin their friendship? Or would the fact that Lila keeping a secret would screw everything over?

She decided on telling her about the Avengers.

'Well first we obviously have Natty, manipulative and scheming; Tony, egocentric and self-seeking; Steve, retro and quaint, and then we have Barnes. Mysterious and... rather Delphic.'

'Babe, I'm literally illiterate. What the fuck does Delphic mean,' Addy questioned, throwing a towel at Tristan.

'Kind of deliberately obscure or ambiguous, I haven't really talked to him much. But we are going to share a floor, so maybe I'll see him a bit more often.'

'Hold the phone, you're getting a room there?!' Addy half-yelled, making Tristan stand up and listen to the phone.

'Not forever! Just when I want to! Nick Fury has found some family...history, and he thinks it'll be better where I'm easier to be found.'

'Tristan's going to be lonely!' This statement caused Tristan to tilt his head, roll his eyes and jump back on to the bed.

'I'm not oblivious hun, you don't need to lie to me,' Lila bit her lip as she said this. 'Fuck the night away I don't fucking know.' She continued, regretting everything she had just said.

Addy laughed. 'Alright. As long as you're safe. See you tomorrow. Goodbye!'

'Goodbye.' Lila muttered, putting down her phone. She looked around her new accommodation; the walls were painted a light grey, with white lights going around the top edge. The king sized bed lay situated in the middle of the room, a set of drawers and lamps either side. A huge ass television was directly opposite the bed, hanging above a wooden chest-of-drawers with two fake potted plants on top. Another door led into a walk-in wardrobe, which only held two Stark Industries jumper and a little spider teddy bear. The door adjacent to the wardrobe was a en suite bathroom, with a large shower in the right hand corner.

Lila preferred this apartment to hers. It had better views, actual working lights, and just outside the door she has more company. She pulled on a red cotton hoodie with some shorts and ventured outside the door. Natasha was sat there deep in conversation with Steve, and a dude with a boy and arrow was stood making a drink in the kitchen.

'I didn't know Katniss Everdeen had residence here?' She joked, taking a seat next to Natasha. Lila's presence made her and Steve's conversation come abruptly to a halt, and she turned around and laughed.

'Clint, come say hi.' She ushered Clint to come and join them in the living area, moving herself away from Steve to go and get a glass of water.

'I genuinely thought you called him Clit.'

'Lila!'

Clint set down his bow and arrow and held his hand out to Lila. 'Clint Barton, best Avenger, sexiest Avenger, Avenger with the biggest d-'

'Clint, don't scare the poor kid!' Natasha said, throwing a cup at him. Lila furrowed her eyebrows.

'Kid?'

'Well, your new here, so-'

A man with a metal arm appeared in the doorway. He was wearing a tight-fit T-shirt, and some black joggers. The glove that he wore earlier had gone, revealing a silver, metal hand clenched into a tight fist. He turned around to exit.

'Bucky! Come join us.' Said Steve, standing up. Bucky looked across at Lila, looking at her from shoes to her hair, and shook his head. He disappeared back into his quarter of the floor.

Lila's eyebrows furrowed once more. 'Did I do something?'

Steve shook his head. 'I don't know what's up with him. Maybe it's just the fact that he's always quite apprehensive around new people, yet we did warn him you were coming. Hm.'

-

Bucky Barnes sat on his bed and looked out the window. He sighed.

That girl is going to be the death of him.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
authors note:
jfc bucky you've known the girl for like a day and you're already pissed off? damn bro
anyways I'm addicted to writing this yk it's really fuckin fun
anyways
love you lots
vote comment share ect <3