2

The two stared at one another. Almost as if they were trying to read each others thoughts. Learn about one another. Who they were deep down.

Hallie was surprised by how enchanting his eyes were. A auburn brown that dim lit room assentuated. Her mother always said: "Eyes are the windows to the soul." And right now she was having a trouble reading his. They held a fake quality to them as if he were hiding something. Something so dark he was too afraid to show anyone.

She could see why Rachel once had a crush on him. There was no doubt he was attractive, but she could tell he was a good man as well. From stories she had heard from Lucuis his parents where some of the best people around. Always giving back to the community. She hoped Bruce would be the same. It was rare now in Gotham for the rich to truly care. It seemed the only time the did it was at a event where they can flaunt there money.

Bruce on the other hand took in her entire appearance. How her outfit look faded. Cluing him in on how often she wore it. It could mean it's her favorite, but by the lack of business footwear-which were replaced by plain black flats- and small hole one the left sleeve cuff. Meaning she wear the suit because it was the only one she had. Her hair was currently brown, but it wasn't a natural brown. He could see a slight blonde in there that was caused by bleach.

He wouldn't lie and say she wasn't attractive. Hallie was beautiful. Her light brown skin, and dark brown eyes were an aesthetic of their own. Her strong cheek bones had a light blush to them that wasn't created by makeup, and red lips were something most men desired. But Bruce wasn't one on looks, when he was younger he want someone who was strong, Fearless, selfless, and most of all kind.

"Well what is it today? More spelunking" Lucuis asked the younger man in the room.

The two snapped out of their stares and turn towards the speaking gentleman. Hallie did her best to hide the blush on her face by untucking her hair and letting it fall to the sides of the face.

Bruce cleared his throat. "No, it's BASE-jumping." He answered.

Lucuis furrowed his brows at the term. Unfamiliar with it. "BASE-jumping. Is that like parachuting?" He questioned.

Bruce gave him a small nod. "Kind of. Do you having any light fabrics?" He asked.

Lucuis looked over to the Latina with a smirk on his face. One which she knew all too well and she knew where it was leading to. "You know. I think I have just the thing. Hallie would you mine assisting me?"

"Actually I can't. It Tuesday, remember?" Hallie gave him a guilty smile. It wasn't that she didn't want to help. The brunette had prior engagements that she couldn't miss.

Lucuis eyes went wide in realization. "Oh, of course! I'm sorry, please go along."

She nodded and gave him a quick hug before heading to the door. "Have a nice day, Lucuis! It was nice meeting you Mr. Wayne!" She called out.

"You as well, Ms. Newman!" Bruce replied.

***

"It's called memory cloth." Lucuis stated. Putting on a leather with two small dart broad patterns. One towards the tip of the palmer fascia and another on thenar eminence. Two circles on each finger and four at the base.  A small cluster of air holes at the tip of each finger and a lager one at the hypothenar.

"Notice anything?" Fox asked.

Bruce breafly examined the cloth, not seeing anything unusual. He frowned and gave the technician a shrug.

"Regularly flexible.." The glove he was wearing had an electrical current rushing throw it."..but put a current throw it.." Lucuis put his hand on the cloth. It expanded itself upwards into a rectangle shape." Molecules realigning it becomes rigid."